Shrine of Memories/ Toxicroak

Polyw

When playing the combination above I found that the shrine of memories does not always work.  For example I just played a alakazam/bats deck where I was able to us Croagunk's move against my opponents first pokemon but once that pokemon was knocked out I was not able to use Croagunk's move again (it was poisoned). The opponent still had the same pokemon out and didn't play any cards to prevent the effect of the stadium  This also happened when I tested the deck.

Love the new Toxicroak evolution line! 

I've noticed the same thing with Medicham. Tried to use Smack to hit for Weakness with my own Shrine in play; the attack didn't appear.

Thanks for the bug report.  In the future, if you can send us the entire game log by attaching it to a Question with the details of what happened by visiting http://pokemon.com/support, that would be the best way to note an issue.  We do appreciate your time spent in letting us know.

I have passed this along to our testing team to look into. If they are able to reproduce it, we will log into our bug tracking system for a future fix.

Archived