stuck as soon as i won first round!

lord_wolf

i gladly went into a tor/event as soon as i won the first round the who game went weird and would do anything for me , i have to quit the tor/event to get my game working again i spent 8 tickets and now im mad because i dont get anything out of it , was hard for me to get them 8 tickets , i hope you guys sort it soon and do something bout the tickets / prizes people have not got .

thanks 

sam

i gladly went into a tor/event as soon as i won the first round the who game went weird and would do anything for me , i have to quit the tor/event to get my game working again i spent 8 tickets and now im mad because i dont get anything out of it , was hard for me to get them 8 tickets , i hope you guys sort it soon and do something bout the tickets / prizes people have not got .

thanks 

sam

Will we be receiving the 8 tickets back if we were affected by this (this happened to my last tournament).

Same after second round. There is a message of tournaments suspended. There should be a compensation for this, I lost 8 tickets and two victories.

The same thing happened to me. After the final round of an 8-ticket tournament, a screen appeared saying the tournaments are suspended. At first I thought the tournament rewards were not awarded, but after some time they were.

After I won the 1st round I got the glitch, it wouldn't advance anyone.
I ended up getting 5th-8th place prizes about 1 hour later :(

After I won the 1st round I got the glitch, it wouldn't advance anyone.

I ended up getting 5th-8th place prizes about 1 hour later :(

same thing.. i send a support .. hope to get my ticket back.

Archived