How I do create a new deck with cards I have?

6litz

I trying to create a new deck on pokemon TCG online but after creating the deck, it keeps telling me that I using cards in the deck that I dont have.

Before I created my deck it listed :

-deck wizard

-standard

-expanded

-legacy

-unlimited

-import

I tried all of them except import. In the end it always telling me the same thing. How do I create a deck with card I do have in the game?

I just started by the way, I just completed battling the first 4-6 AI trainers, forgot how many there were.

I would start out with expanded, Also how many cards do you actually own, If you look at your collection on your cards you will see a set of numbers on the left/right on each individual card, The ones on the right are locked but you can still use them in decks, If you go over that number, the cards on top will Gray out meaning you are using cards, that you don't have, If you only own 2 ultra balls and can not put 3 in your deck, you might be able to grab 2 from one set and 1 from another.

I would disagree. Starting out with Standard is usually the best idea, due to the Ace Specs, Jirachi EX, and other expensive cards that are necessary to compete in Expanded. Plus, you can't get the older packs that are needed to compete through the store. Make sure that none of the cards in your deck are greyed out, and make sure you have the "Show not Owned" box unchecked. Welcome to the TCGO, and best of luck!

I would disagree. Starting out with Standard is usually the best idea, due to the Ace Specs, Jirachi EX, and other expensive cards that are necessary to compete in Expanded. Plus, you can't get the older packs that are needed to compete through the store. Make sure that none of the cards in your deck are greyed out, and make sure you have the "Show not Owned" box unchecked. Welcome to the TCGO, and best of luck!

I have no cards of any in my collections at all that I can use... is this normal? also why they listed as 0 but it's in my collection? I dont get it. I remember opening 1 booster pack but I dont see a card that doesnt have a "0" in my collection..

Archived