Emenuss

HH please

Marvel_Scale

HH :D

Trainer212146

HH

iyado166

CC 5 steam siege packs to use at your own discretion Rainbow-XN

This thread is awesome :D, I am sad I did not notice it before ;)

iyado166

HH

fwlgamer

WELCOME TO 

RAINBOW'S

COLOURFUL FESTIVAL!

This is an exciting place where Pokemon fans can have a great time and win awesome prizes!

Owner/Host: Rainbow-XN

Assistants: The_Real_Bug, Exploudftw4

Public relations: Haxxeren

Contents

- Introduction

- Rules

1. Rainbow Trivia Competition -RTC- (Registration Closed)

2. Rufflet Raffle -RR- (Registration Open)

3. Paras Packdemonium -PP- (Registration Closed)

4. Haxorus Hangman -HH- (Registration Open)

5. Arceus Champions Arena -ACA- Hosting UFC by seminc

6. Chatot Post-a-Question -CPQ- Open for sponsors

7. Chansey Charity -CC- Open for donors

INTRODUCTION

Who we are: We are Pokemon fans with fresh ideas.

What we do: We are organising fun events for the community.

Why we do this: We want to share our passion with other Pokemon fans.

One of the best features in the Pokemon TCGO is that you get rewarded for your efforts. We get booster packs, tokens and cards to add to our collection. The feeling of it has been very satisfying for us. That's why we are trying to take it a step further, by introducing something fresh to the game. It is not only about luck or experience. It is a place where having fun really matters.

Here everyone will have a chance to win :D

RULES

• You have to obey all the rules.
  • The owner claims the right to change promotions/rules/prizes etc. without any prior notice.
  • Read the information of each event carefully before entering one.
  • For any problems, complaints or questions please pm the owner or the assistants in-game.
  • Respect each other.
  • Fighting and spamming will not be tolerated.
  • The assistants have a supportive role and hold the right to participate in the events since they are not informed about the questions, criteria or anything else that might benefit their participation. 
  • Violating any of the rules will result in being banned from all the events.

Have fun and enjoy your time with us :cool: 

* You can participate in multiple events at the same time

* To join an event just post a message with the respective initials.

respective initials are fl

fwlgamer

RR HH

Edited by fwlgamer

Rainbow-XN

i want to join and register for all the events

Hello. I added you in the list of Rufflet Raffle and Haxorus Hangman.

If you want to participate in the Trivia Competition too, please let us know :)

cccompro

HH and RR

Edited by cccompro

Batny

RTC and HH.

Smyles11

HH I would like to join haxorus hangman

Smyles11

RR please

fwlgamer

RTC rr hh

CyberSku11

RAINBOW TRIVIA COMPETITION

This is the main event.

• Participants who want to register for the competition will have to post RTC and their message.
  • The rules are simple: we have 5 Rounds of Pokemon-related questions. Each round will have increased difficulty and an equal prize. The harder the question the better the prize.
  • To win you have to be the first to answer correctly. Spelling matters. Numeric answers have to be posted as words. So if the answer would be 7, it should be posted "Seven".
  • The winner of a Round receives a "cooldown" rule. That means they cannot participate in the next Round.
  • A "3..2..1.." warning will be issued before each question. Participants have to remain silent until the question is being posted. That is to ensure that everyone will be ready and able to see the question.
  • Each competition holds up to 16 max participants. Minimum number of participants is 8.
  • Participants need to be on time for the competition. If a participant fails to show up will be disqualified and banned from the next tournament.
  • Prizes will be announced before each competition.
Rainbow Trivia Competition #4 (Aug 13th, 3pm EST)Prize 1: 1 Bronzong BREAK (Fates Collide 62/124)Prize 2: 2 Steam Siege packsPrize 3: 1 Gardevoir EX FA (Generations RC30/RC32)Prize 4: 4 Furious Fists packs

BIG PRIZE

1 Lucario EX (Furious Fists 54/111)

REGISTRATION PERIOD10 Aug 3pm EST - 13 Aug 3pm EST

List of participants:

1. Batny

CyberSku11

This is the main event.

• Participants who want to register for the competition will have to post RTC and their message.
  • The rules are simple: we have 5 Rounds of Pokemon-related questions. Each round will have increased difficulty and an equal prize. The harder the question the better the prize.
  • To win you have to be the first to answer correctly. Spelling matters. Numeric answers have to be posted as words. So if the answer would be 7, it should be posted "Seven".
  • The winner of a Round receives a "cooldown" rule. That means they cannot participate in the next Round.
  • A "3..2..1.." warning will be issued before each question. Participants have to remain silent until the question is being posted. That is to ensure that everyone will be ready and able to see the question.
  • Each competition holds up to 16 max participants. Minimum number of participants is 8.
  • Participants need to be on time for the competition. If a participant fails to show up will be disqualified and banned from the next tournament.
Rainbow Trivia Competition #4 (Aug 13th, 3pm EST)Prize 1: 1 Bronzong BREAK (Fates Collide 62/124)Prize 2: 2 Steam Siege packsPrize 3: 1 Gardevoir EX FA (Generations RC30/RC32)Prize 4: 4 Furious Fists packs

BIG PRIZE

List of participants:

1. Batny

This is the main event.

BIG PRIZE

List of participants:

1. Batny

CyberSku11

I would love to join HH Thanks RAINBOW SQUAD

Rainbow-XN

I would love to join HH Thanks RAINBOW SQUAD

Only HH then CyberSku11? Because the other quotes you posted don't show anything :P

• Upvote 1

PsychicNight

i would like to join RTC and RR

Edited by PsychicNight
  • Upvote 1

MerryMichaelmas

RR - raffle me up! I'd sign up for HHangman and Trivia, but I'm not positive that I'll be on at those times, and don't want being a no-show.

Thanks for hosting these though, it's a good idea to not always be grinding Versus and Tournament Events.

~MerryMichaelmas

Doodleboppers

>_>' Don't see my name on RR, so I guess I'll enter again for this week? lol

RR plz :D

rockotako

RTC imam gonna lose wooooo

rockotako

i live in england and some of the game times are difficult for me i know rainbow lives in greece from a chat i had with him and between greece and england there's only a 4 hour time difference i understand if not but would it be possible to move some game time to 6pm in greek time as in english time its 2pm 

if this is not possible i completely understand thx

The_Real_Bug

i live in england and some of the game times are difficult for me i know rainbow lives in greece from a chat i had with him and between greece and england there's only a 4 hour time difference i understand if not but would it be possible to move some game time to 6pm in greek time as in english time its 2pm 

if this is not possible i completely understand thx

Mate, Rainbow never told anything about 4 hours difference...

England and Greece have 2 hours difference, so all you need to know is event will start at 8pm English time, ok?