Rainbow Festival! Currently Closed.

NyanKittenPro

Welcome to Arceus' Champions Arena!

If you have made a deck, reply to this post and I will check it in game. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainbow-XN

• The_Real_Bug

• JKSmooothee

• Emenuss

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELCOME TO THE RAINBOW   FESTIVAL!   This is an exciting place where Pokemon fans can have a great time and win awesome prizes!   Owner/Host: Rainbow-XN   Co-hosts: Batny   Assistants: The

RAINBOW TRIVIA COMPETITION This is the main event. Rainbow Trivia Competition #17 (Saturday Feb 25th 5pm EDT) @Pokemon Fan Chat Prize 1: 1 Thundurus EX (Roaring Skies 26/108) Prize 2: 1 M St

SOLGALEO LIVE SHOWDOWN Co-hosted by iyado166   This is a live battle event.         Solgaleo Live Showdown #4 (Wednesday Feb 22nd 3pm EDT) @Pokemon Fan Chat   Prize for the winner: 3 R

Rainbow-XN

RR This is a great idea! I hope everyone has fun and good luck to you all! Thank you for this.

Thank you very much for your kind words :) Good luck!!

seminc

Sorry, I still havent been able to catch you. I sent you a friend request in game, I'll find you in game sometime and check your deck whenever is convenient for you.

monkeymode

not many people out there would do this for other players most of the people i talk to about trade are elitest ***** im gonna be honest. i never enter contests but u were very kind to do this and made me want enter. that show a good heart .8 out of 10 people would not get a curtesy water for a man dying of thirst to quench his suffering .i understand were not dying nor suffering but its a good deed none the less.

monkeymode

rr

Rainbow-XN

not many people out there would do this for other players most of the people i talk to about trade are elitest ***** im gonna be honest. i never enter contests but u were very kind to do this and made me want enter. that show a good heart .8 out of 10 people would not get a curtesy water for a man dying of thirst to quench his suffering .i understand were not dying nor suffering but its a good deed none the less.

monkeymode

rr

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm sure there are many people out there who want to share. :)

The_Real_Bug

Woohoo, i won 1 BREAKpoint pack, thank you Rainbow :)

As for upcoming events, i would like to register for RTC and RR :)