• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainbow-XN

• The_Real_Bug

• JKSmooothee

• Emenuss

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELCOME TO THE RAINBOW   FESTIVAL!   This is an exciting place where Pokemon fans can have a great time and win awesome prizes!   Owner/Host: Rainbow-XN   Co-hosts: Batny   Assistants: The

RAINBOW TRIVIA COMPETITION This is the main event. Rainbow Trivia Competition #17 (Saturday Feb 25th 5pm EDT) @Pokemon Fan Chat Prize 1: 1 Thundurus EX (Roaring Skies 26/108) Prize 2: 1 M St

SOLGALEO LIVE SHOWDOWN Co-hosted by iyado166   This is a live battle event.         Solgaleo Live Showdown #4 (Wednesday Feb 22nd 3pm EDT) @Pokemon Fan Chat   Prize for the winner: 3 R

One awesome, great way to create some fun I really like and appreciate your work :) also I would like to donate 2 of my Xerneas ex from xy base regular art.

I'm really sorry I can't read the whole thing but I want to join everything that's open :D so put my name in there...

I feel like I'm in the wrong Pokemon fan chat room for RTC ..... Is it the one in chatango?

EDIT: find it lol, it's ingame

Edited by 809175334
seminc

I feel like I'm in the wrong Pokemon fan chat room for RTC ..... Is it the one in chatango?

It's in game. I just realized I'm late :o

seminc

ACA

Welcome to Arceus' Champions Arena!

If you have made a deck, reply to this post and I will check it in game.