Rainbow-XN

Rainbow Festival! Currently Closed.

Elite_Phoenix

DD :)

Dear Santa,

The world has always faced hostility, violence and hunger to varying degrees. I wonder and "imagine" of a world that is devoid of all this negativity just as John Lennon wrote about. A world that is a paradise for each and every person. This year please sprinkle some of your positivity dust over the entire world, so we may all bask in happiness and peace till your return next year. As for me, I feel well taken care of, so I shall gladly accept any gift you see fit to give me. Thank you for bringing a heartfelt smile to millions every year.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,
Elite_Phoenix

Also, I'd like to join RR. :)

Ho-oh's Max eElixir #4

Edited by Elite_Phoenix
  • Upvote 1

awesome_guy

Ho-oh's max elixir chain

42 max elixirs were successfully pulled off

ho-oh has flown over the festival dropping 8 assorted packs

Due to the immense amount of energy released, ho-oh decided to drop another 8 assorted packs

Seeing the packs fall from the sky, lugia decided to drop  4 assorted packs of its own selectively on haxorus hangman. Idk why, but lugia's always been a bit picky :P

Congratulations everyone and i hope you guys have had as much fun doing this as i did. Look forward to rainbow-XN informing you guys how the packs are being distributed soon :)

anyone who hasn't yet, please give rainbow-XN a huge thumbs up on one of his starting posts. It takes immense heart to give away what you earn and to do it for 50 full pages is just mind blowing. Keep up the good work man :)

• Upvote 3

Chasista

DD

Dear Santa

Actually you never came here. South Europe have another own traditions. The "3 Wise men" are gorgeous (they are 3 Eastern kings that bring presents) and... they're 3!  => 3x happiness, good wishes and gifts :P  Also local traditions as getting the 24th some gifts from a trunk with legs (not a Christmas tree but either nothing as scary as Trevenant, that would be awkward but funny haaha). Anyway, it's never enough to wish and bring the best wishes for everyone and a happy pokémon 2017 year so here I am, writing this letter to you.

We all need all the SRs and FA cards for the incoming year and wish pokémon lasts for a lot of years, as sure it does.

Also, could you make anything with the peace in the world? I know it's difficult with all that people that doesn't believe anymore :( But with a bit of luck, let's hope the Christmas spirit arrives to any heart in the world, at least a bit.

Have a nice flight!

Chasista

Camichampion

DD,

Mr/Ms Santa Dearest,

I'm having trouble sleeping lately. Keep dreaming the same numbers and words, all jumble up:

" ~~ 160/162 ~~ "

" ~~ M ~~ "

" ~~ Breakthrough ~~ "

" ~~ EX ~~ "

" ~~ M _ W _ W _ ~~ "

What does these dream mean.. By any chance you can translate this dream to reality for me. So that I can put the sleepless nights to rest..

Edited by Camichampion
  • Upvote 1

Guest stevensashanyo1

Dear Santa

My wish for this Christmas is 2 Old packs!

I would like to thank you if i get it!

Sasha

Edited by stevensashanyo1

Rainbow-XN

Delibird sent a Jolteon EX! "The art of giving is something wondrous and requires a big heart. A big heart brings joy to the people!"

Delibird sent a Trevenant BREAK! "Some things can be scary on the outlook but kind inside. That can be said vice-versa."

Delibird sent 2 BREAKthrough packs! "..dream on, dream until your dream comes true!"

Delibird sent a Registeel EX! "It's the knowledge of old that makes us stronger and gives us the opportunity for a brighter future!"

• Upvote 1

kakapipi16

Dear Santa

As i wish for Christmas and since you are Santa i would like 3 good exs if it is possible

Thank you!

drunior

DD

Dear Santa,

You're like a professor but more jolly. Instead of giving us our first pokemon, you're giving some of us our first tcgo gifts. And quite a surprise when you light the candles St. Nick and we gather to make them brighter. I hope to be you're season helper, stacking the gifts ever higher!

hahaxd19

Dear Santa

IT is Christmas again this year and i would like deoxys ex ******* 111/116)

Thankyou seriously much

the_sqveel

is smeargle sketch tonight?

also i'm not sure if i'm doing things right to claim the delibird prize. I made a public trade for one? Sorry, i am noob with events >.<

Rainbow-XN

Smeargle Sketch is starting in 2 hours from now!

To claim your DD prize, just add me in-game and send me a private offer :)

Edited by Rainbow-XN

The_Real_Bug

RR

Mokot123

DD Santa I want a shaynim RS for Christmas

Rainbow-XN

DD Santa I want a shaynim RS for Christmas

Delibird sent 4 Greedy Dice! "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with a Shaymin EX and those who are greedy. You are greedy!"

• Upvote 1

Sombres9

seems I will spend christmas at home. since idk if I will be here around nee, I'll post this for now

RTC

Wildmutt1235

DD :)

Dear Santa,

I'd like to thank you for guiding me back to this game after a 2 year break from when it was first released in iOS. This year was also the first year I got to participate in a tournament irl, which was the Evolutions Prerelease, which gave me a very good insight on what TCG is all about- the competitiveness, and that everything, no matter how obscure, can become viable, just like in real life, where the unlikeliest of people can become heroes in their own right. Thanks for teaching me this, and I hope I'll be able to learn a lot more next year in 2017!

Merry Christmas!

Wildmutt1235

Edited by Wildmutt1235
  • Upvote 1

Piiirate

DD
RR

Dear Santa
I have been a really good boy this year (mostly).
I am not fussy and will accept anything that I'm given.
All I really want is happiness for the coming year.

Merry Christmas

Rainbow-XN

Delibird sent a Fight Alone Lucario and a Strike of the Champion Haxorus! "Anyone can be a hero, it's the result of immense dedication and faith!"

Delibird sent a Xerneas EX! "Happiness is the ultimate goal in life!"

ahoodedman

DD 

Hello Santa my screen name is ahoodedman I am a competitive player witch tests decks [and messes around] on the t.c.g.o I would like a salamance ex for X mas.

Edited by ahoodedman

McEpic234

Hello Santa!

My name is McEpic234, and I would very much like an Octillery BKT for christmas. I'm quite new to PTCGO, and have been trying very hard to build to build a standard budget deck for myself but it's just not possible without this very important card. However, I realise that it may be too much and will be very happy with  2 Vespiquen AOR and/or Raichu from Generations.

Thanks!

McEpic234

DD

Edited by McEpic234

awesome_guy

Hello Santa!

My name is McEpic234, and I would very much like an Octillery BKT for christmas. I'm quite new to PTCGO, and have been trying very hard to build to build a standard budget deck for myself but it's just not possible without this very important card. However, I realise that it may be too much and will be very happy with  2 Vespiquen AOR and/or Raichu from Generations.

Thanks!

McEpic234

DD

if DD doesn't help you out with the vespiquens, just contact me by forums pm, i should have a couple of those spare :)

JKSmooothee

DD Rainbow

Oh wait, do I have to write a letter to santa here?

Dear Rainbow Santa,

This year has been such a weird and different year for me, I have recently been into collecting A new type of pokemons, shiny ones! Especially the ones you find in BW Era Packs, Hopefully my wish comes true that one day ill have every BW SR but I know it will take a long time, umm Joy to the world?

Thanks,

Frozen Smoootheees

PS Im terrible at writing letters XD

Edited by JKSmooothee