Rainbow-XN

Rainbow Festival! Currently Closed.

theonlyjake9

SLS. I love this, thanks for doing this!

Camichampion

RR  ;)  ;)  :)

The_Real_Bug

Pokopikos Reloaded

*facepalm

Ho-Oh's Max Elixir #1

PeterBen

Big sign up today :D RTC, RR, SLS, HH, SS and ACA, please and thank you! 

Ho-Oh's max elixir #2 

drunior

CC

I got some stuffs for you Rainbow-XN :)

Ho-Ohs Max Elixer #3

Rainbow-XN

It's time to start celebrating Christmas everyone so what's better than a giveaway!!!

Join Delibird Delivery to find out what this tricky little Santa helper is going to pull out of its bag for you!!

Get ready for presents :D :D

And of course, Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #3.5

Edited by Rainbow-XN
  • Upvote 2

Sombres9

RR

With college taking a break, I sure need to program myself for some more active events near the year's eve.

DD

Dear Santa.

This next year is coming with a blast. I'm pretty much back to playing pokémon after a long hiatus from bad luck with this online game giving me that spark. I sincerely hope I can get lots of amazing battles with fellow trainers online and for real, lots of stories and friends to share, and a good dose of fun with the franchise I adore so much. Can't wait for the end of this year!

With kind regards,

Sombres9

PS: Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #4

• Upvote 1

SuperStone

Delibird's Delivery

Dear St. Klaus

The United States has reached a point where disinformation spread over social media is stronger than the truth.  Please, Santa, help this country remain open to everyone, and free of conflict.  Only you are so well-respected by the world that your voice can win them all over, so please, make this new year peaceful.  Merry Christmas! 

Hoping for the best,

SuperStone

Oh yeah, and Ho-oh's Max Elixer chain no. 5.   Do I get to be the fire energy? :P

Edited by SuperStone
  • Upvote 1

the_sqveel

DD please :) though i'll have to check when i get home if i actually have any delibirds...

Dear Santa,

Not seen you in about 20 years, i imagine you're busy seeing all the kids who still believe ;) It sounds super lame but as an adult who buys herself silly things all the time i need something sensible for christmas... please fix my boiler santa! Or a new one would be nice. just anything that heats my house a bit more efficiently...

I've been a good girl this year! not pulled any sickies or anything! i deserve hot water n heating :)

can't forget Ho-oh's Max Elixer chain no. 6

thanks santa :)

-sqveel

The_Real_Bug

DD

Dear Santa,

you better not bring any gifts to the support team and the developers this year.

Or else.

Sincerely,

TRB

Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #7

• Upvote 1

MladenTaz

DD

Dear Santa, gift please, thank you, and yea, peace in the world.

Also HH RTC SS and RR

Merry Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #8

Edited by MladenTaz

Rainbow-XN

Delibird sent a Generations pack!! "For a fresh start with many friends!"

Delibird sent a Zoroark BREAK! "Master of Illusions can train you in understanding what's true and what's fake. Make good use of it!"

Delibird sent a Volcanion EX! "I may not be able to fix your boiler, but at least I can give you something to make your battles steaming hot!"

Delibird sent a Meowstic EX! "For a true lover of felines, may this soothe you!"

Delibird sent 3 Uncommon Chests! "Anything can be given as a gift, but peace is something we all need to work for it!"

Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #8.5

Edited by Rainbow-XN

Sombres9

ACA

Sadly it's uncertain which days I'll be able to get into the events that happen in the last week of the year. But this one I can try.

Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #9

Edited by Sombres9

ACP-WINZ-4-7-31

Hi Rainbow. Merry Christmas

ACP-WINZ-4-7-31

I would like to enter the DD, and the HH. Thank you so much :) 

Batny

-DD-
Dear Santa,
First of all, thank you for delivering my wish for the wonderful 2016 that has almost passed.
I hope that 2017 will be even more fulfilling, beneficial and full of new adventures (incl. Pokemon related topics  :P  )
Merry Christmas to everyone!

PS -Ho-Oh's Max Elixir Chain #1

Edited by Batny

DarkPlasmaa

DD Santa I want a shiny yveltal Ex for Christmas

DarkPlasmaa

DD Santa I want a shiny yveltal Ex for Christmas

DarkPlasmaa

RR I LOVE LIFE

Diabloboo

RR and also DD

Dear Santa,

I have been such a good boy this whole year! Haha at least I do try, I have worked hard at trying to get my play set of sr vs seeker, but having trouble getting more then the two I have. Maybe you Santa would be so kind as to send me one for Christmas!

Heyas Rainbow, I would like to send you an Evolutions pack as a donation to your events, I don't participate much but I appreciate what you do for the community, wish I could give more, but maybe soon I can!

Let's keep Ho-ohs chain going!

Ho-ohs Max Elixir Chain #1

Rainbow-XN

Delibird sent a Victini! "I know it's not much, but may it shine upon you the light of its victory star!"

Delibird sent a shiny Yveltal EX! "There is always a chance that things can come out the way we want, as long as we stay humble!"

Delibird sent 2 Roaring Skies packs! "There is always a chance that things may not come out the way we want, but we can keep trying until we find what we are looking for!"

Ho-oh's max elixir chain #1.5 :)

Edited by Rainbow-XN
  • Upvote 1

awesome_guy

Delibird sent a Victini! "I know it's not much, but may it shine upon you the light of its victory star!"

Delibird sent a shiny Yveltal EX! "There is always a chance that things can come out the way we want, as long as we stay humble!"

Delibird sent 2 Roaring Skies packs! "There is always a chance that things may not come out the way we want, but we can keep trying until we find what we are looking for!"

Ho-oh's max elixir chain #1.5 :)

just reminding you guys to get the upvote on the previous post for the max elixir chain. I can't believe you missed that one right now rainbow >.<

Ps. you count as part of the chain too

Pps. ho-oh's max elixir number 3

• Upvote 1

Chasista

Please, enter me for RR #14 (and merry Christmas :***