Suggestion: Start manufacturing older boosters with codes

Nessie123

I think Pokemon should start inserting PTCGO codes into older boosters, like Heart Gold Soul Silver or Triumphant. I don't want to buy Emerging Powers boosters because to be honest, that set doesn't have many good cards.

I agree with both of you, but even though it'd be an awesome feature, Sam's idea is a bit less likely. Rules have changed since then, so it'd be tough to incorperate the golden oldies. I think that including a few Platinum sets would be the best way to give us some not-really-that-new-but-still-sorta-new-cards!

Hey Y'all,

Thanks for the great feedback! We'll be taking note of that and letting Pokémon know about your feelings.

Cheers,

Lorello

Döner Kebap Mod

"My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"

Hey Y'all,

Thanks for the great feedback! We'll be taking note of that and letting Pokémon know about your feelings.

Cheers,

Lorello

Döner Kebap Mod

"My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"

Awesome!

I also think it'd be cool if they released reprints in stores.

I think Pokemon should start inserting PTCGO codes into older boosters, like Heart Gold Soul Silver or Triumphant. I don't want to buy Emerging Powers boosters because to be honest, that set doesn't have many good cards.

Have you been to the shop yet? They don't have old theme decks but preeeetty sure they have boosters from Heart Gold Soul Silver and Triumphant. Pretty sure they go from HGSS and onwards.

HGSS, Unleashed, Triumphant, Undaunted..... etc etc.... as far as boosters go.

Pretty sure they plan on rereleasing at least some of the theme decks too

At least I know they plan on doing that with the Undaunted decks

P.S. you can get boosters that have the codes in them like Emerging Powers then use the code to get any of the boosters you want. As in I could get a Emerging Powers booster or whatever from the store and use the code to get a Triumphant booster in the shop

It's phenominaly unlikely. It kind of goes against the way the trading card business is set up. It's much more likely they'll release new sits containing updated reprints of lots of old cards if theres enough demand for them. The odds of them actual doing another print run of an existing set is abysmal (as when they tried that it was one of their worst selling sets). Also run the risk of anoying previous owners of the set by devaluing their cards.

That said I'd be totaly up for a new wave of modernised RBG sets.

Could end up using Gem's or one of those "fun" methods of earning cards to pick up old boosters just online. Instead of reprinting old old boosters physically.

Since ya know, once you create the cards online it doesn't need physical cards and that would be extra income since people would buy more from interest in old boosters. Though I don't know how the old decks are compared to newer ones if they're broken or not. Etc etc...

But yeah they likely won't go back and reprint all their old cards. That wouldn't be smart financially. But online it wouldn't be an issue.

Archived