AbsolutelyEevee

Eevee's Exotic Stop N' Shop! *Temporarily Closed for Remodeling*

Shooterclaus

New order:

Trainer Kit: Suicune / Pikachu-Libre 60 Card Set value 9

paying with 9 BreakPoint :)

Also is there a link where the names of the world's participent are listed? Guessing the name too would decrease my chances i think :D :D

jyou9811

Also is there a link where the names of the world's participent are listed? Guessing the name too would decrease my chances i think :D :D

You'll have to wait a bit longer then--matches begin on Friday, and anyone who earned enough championship points throughout the season can attend the championships and vie for the top spot (basically too many competitors right now to even release a list :P, though some competitors have already qualified to later rounds, like Nick).

Edit: Oooh, didn't know there was a whole list--sweet!! But still too many competitors anyways :P

Edited by jyou9811

AbsolutelyEevee

New order:

You'll have to wait a bit longer then--matches begin on Friday, and anyone who earned enough championship points throughout the season can attend the championships and vie for the top spot (basically too many competitors right now to even release a list :P, though some competitors have already qualified to later rounds, like Nick).

Hello there!

I can send the trainer kit in a bit.

Meanwhile, the list of qualifiers can be found here:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pokemon-tcg-and-video-game-worlds-qualifiers-announced/

Please note entries must be submitted before Friday, so everyone gets a fair shot to pick :)

• Upvote 1

LordKieta

I'm gonna use just one of my guesses on Andrew Mahone. He's a good friend of mine and someone who really has the potential to win. 

I'm gonna use my second guess on Daniel Altavilla. He's one of my least favorite people ever, and I can't wait to watch him N-bait on stream again. But hey, he could still win. 

Edited by LordKieta

AbsolutelyEevee

I'm gonna use just one of my guesses on Andrew Mahone. He's a good friend of mine and someone who really has the potential to win. 

I'm gonna use my second guess on Daniel Altavilla. He's one of my least favorite people ever, and I can't wait to watch him N-bait on stream again. But hey, he could still win. 

Both great and valid choices! Good luck! :)

AbsolutelyEevee

And with that, Worlds Day 2 Promotion comes to an end, but as a reminder, the World Championships guessing game is still active!

Worlds Day 3 Promotion will begin as soon as I post it :)

AbsolutelyEevee

Worlds Week Promotion - DAY 3!

Welcome to Worlds Week! In this special week to celebrate for Pokemon 20th Anniversary's World Championships! Each day, a different promotion will be held on this thread to get you excited leading up, and throughout the event! Today marks Day 3 of that special week, and we will be hosting a lucky guessing game! All orders made on Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4 of Worlds Day will be given (1) Guess per completed trade. With that (1) Guess, you must post who you think will win the 2016 World Championships [Masters Division]. The first person to post the new World Champion's name (crowned on Sunday) will receive a FREE GIFT! This can be either Secret Rare VS Seeker, Full Art Lysandre, Full Art Professor Sycamore, or Shaymin EX Roaring Skies. The prize will be picked from random draw. Alternatively, each forum account who has previously made an order will also get (1) Free Guess.

In addition, the Kalos Starter Set 48-Card Complete Set will have a nice Price Cut of 2.50 packs! But that's not all! All Kalos Starter Set card orders will receive 10 Rewards Points per Standard Pack spent!

Edited by AbsolutelyEevee

AbsolutelyEevee

New order:

Hello there!

This trade has just been completed! :)

As a result, trader has received 45.0 Rewards Points! 

Additionally, you have received (1) extra guess! :)

Shooterclaus

I have 2 guesses now right?

I have 0 Idea who these people are so I just pick one from my home country and one with a winner name :D

Guess 1:  My fellow german Robin Schulz

Guess 2: Jeffrey Cheng (going by his name he combines american and asian power. Unstoppable!)

Edited by Shooterclaus

AbsolutelyEevee

An ingame trade has been completed earlier with Bclem4 for 1 Silver Pikachu Coin rewarding him with 3.0 Reward Points and an additional guess! :)

AbsolutelyEevee

I have 2 guesses now right?

I have 0 Idea who these people are so I just pick one from my home country and one with a winner name :D

Guess 1:  My fellow german Robin Schulz

Guess 2: Jeffrey Cheng (going by his name he combines american and asian power. Unstoppable!)

Hello there!

These guesses are completely valid! Good luck! :)

As for everyone else, the latest to submit the guesses is by 8 AM Pacific Day Time on Friday (which should be the very last deadline possible as worlds start after that)!

RobRatt

Hi there.  I'd like to place an order, just so I can make a guess at this year's Worlds winner.

2 x Wobbuffet Break (2.5 each, 5 packs)

I'd like to pay in 1 Fates Collide, 3 BreakThrough, and 2 Furious Fists (0.5 ea).  I hope it's okay to pay with these, because this is the last I have of these packs, and I want to "untag" them for trade.

But I have a request to make... Please add any rewards points to my son's total (ign McDankMeister), who made a purchase earlier with you.

When this trade is complete, we'd like to forecast our choices for this year's winner, who happen to be close friends. We can't choose one over the other, so he and I will each pick one.

EDIT:  I sent you another Friend Request.  You apparently deleted me to make room.

Edited by RobRatt

AbsolutelyEevee

Hi there.  I'd like to place an order, just so I can make a guess at this year's Worlds winner.

2 x Wobbuffet Break (2.5 each, 5 packs)

I'd like to pay in 1 Fates Collide, 3 BreakThrough, and 2 Furious Fists (0.5 ea).  I hope it's okay to pay with these, because this is the last I have of these packs, and I want to "untag" them for trade.

But I have a request to make... Please add any rewards points to my son's total (ign McDankMeister), who made a purchase earlier with you.

When this trade is complete, we'd like to forecast our choices for this year's winner, who happen to be close friends. We can't choose one over the other, so he and I will each pick one.

EDIT:  I sent you another Friend Request.  You apparently deleted me to make room.

Hello there!

I can send the two wanted breaks shortly! :)

Please note that most of the time I delete many friend requests after completion of a trade as this helps expedite the process of me being able to find friends and send trades quicker :)

Also, I have raised Furious Fists Pack Value to 0.75 each so you have 0.5 total extra credit :)

(And allows me to send friend requests).

RobRatt

Thank you for the quick trade.

And now, if it's okay we'd like to forecast the winner as being one of two people.  Honestly, I don't think this is "grasping for straws" and would be surprised if one or both aren't in the top cut, since they're both Day 2 Invites.

My son (McDankmeister) asked me to post his choice as Paul Johnston.

I'm going to go with Ross Cawthon.

Thanks for doing this.  It's fun to root for somebody other than the Seahawks. :D

Edited by RobRatt

AbsolutelyEevee

Thank you for the quick trade.

And now, if it's okay we'd like to forecast the winner as being one of two people.  Honestly, I don't think this is "grasping for straws" and would be surprised if one or both aren't in the top cut, since they're both Day 2 Invites.

My son (McDankmeister) asked me to post his choice as Paul Johnston.

I'm going to go with Ross Cawthon.

Thanks for doing this.  It's fun to root for somebody other than the Seahawks. :D

No problem! Both your choices are valid! Good Luck! :)

I will add the 10.0 Reward Points to your son's balance :)

Mister-Burkes

Hi Eevee,

I'm back looking for the Ditto XY40. Just one for now, though if you have another let me know so I can keep that in mind.

Ditto XY40 - 25X

Offer:

10 Dragon Vault - 12X

5 Call of Legends - 9X

5 Plasma Storm - 4X

Total: 25X

Now, for the exciting part. I believe I have 2 guesses! 

Guess 1: Nick Robinson, because Night March is the deck to beat.

Guess 2: Marcos Garcia, because teching in the Team Aqua Secret Base is aggressive and creative.

Edited by Mister-Burkes

AbsolutelyEevee

Hi Eevee,

I'm back looking for the Ditto XY40. Just one for now, though if you have another let me know so I can keep that in mind.

Ditto XY40 - 25X

Offer:

10 Dragon Vault - 12X

5 Call of Legends - 9X

5 Plasma Storm - 4X

Total: 25X

Now, for the exciting part. I believe I have 2 guesses! 

Guess 1: Nick Robinson, because Night March is the deck to beat.

Guess 2: Marcos Garcia, because teching in the Team Aqua Secret Base is aggressive and creative.

Hello there!

I can send you the trade shortly! :)

However, one of your guesses (Nick Robinson) is invalid because someone else already chose them!!!

I hope you can reply within 1 hour with this post to get your 2nd Guess Locked in!!

Mister-Burkes

Hello there!

However, one of your guesses (Nick Robinson) is invalid because someone else already chose them!!!

I hope you can reply within 1 hour with this post to get your 2nd Guess Locked in!!

In that case, I will pick up Simone Zuchelli. Too bad Paul Johnston was also already picked :(

Articuno414

I guess Chris Siakala will win

Greatmountain16

Hi I would like to order Mega Lucario Blue Double Rainbow Black Coin and 2015 Nature Season Card Sleeves for a total of 4 steam siege packs.

AbsolutelyEevee

I guess Chris Siakala will win

Hello there!

Your guess is invalid because the deadline was 1 hours and 44 minutes before your post.

AbsolutelyEevee

Hi I would like to order Mega Lucario Blue Double Rainbow Black Coin and 2015 Nature Season Card Sleeves for a total of 4 steam siege packs.

Hello there!

I can send you the wanted items shortly :)

EDIT: Trade sent! :)

Mister-Burkes

Hello there!

Hopefully both my guesses were locked in :)

People should be required to bold their guesses, I literally couldn't find the post guessing Nick until I went through every page and used search+F. My eyes scanned past it several times without seeing it previously :o

AbsolutelyEevee

In that case, I will pick up Simone Zuchelli. Too bad Paul Johnston was also already picked :(

Hello there!

The Ditto trade has been completed and I have properly added 50.0 Rewards Points to your balance! :)

As for the 2nd Guess, rules are rules and the entry is void!! Sorry :(

EDIT: I have decided to give you a free play in Klefki's Key Scramble as compensation! :)

Shooterclaus

I want to purchase 5 klefki's key tries for 110 reward points.

Also wondering if we are forever stuck on day 3 of the promotions? :D :D