AbsolutelyEevee

Eevee's Exotic Stop N' Shop! *Temporarily Closed for Remodeling*

iyado166

Hi , I would like to order 1 Chikorita and 1 Delphox League stamped cards for 0.85 in total.

I will use 1 FUF for this trade

Thx

Ruwanus

Howzit Bud..

Is There A Possibility That In The Future You Are Gonna Have Any Of The Eeveelutions Card Sleeved And Deck Box.. I Would Please Just Like To Also Figure Out How The Trading Works.

Regards

RobRatt

Howzit Bud..

Is There A Possibility That In The Future You Are Gonna Have Any Of The Eeveelutions Card Sleeved And Deck Box.. I Would Please Just Like To Also Figure Out How The Trading Works.

Regards

1.  This thread has been closed for two years.  His "store" has been closed since then.  AbsolutelyEevee is a very nice guy, but he hasn't been active for quite a while.

2.  The Eeveelutions sleeves and boxes aren't tradable, with the exception of the Striped Leafeon sleeves.  Like the current Kanto sets in the Shop now, these Eeveelutions sets were available back in about 2016.  They were only purchased with Tokens, which makes them trade-locked for anyone that owns them.

JSYK, the "Glass" version is what they offered in the Shop back then.  I don't think the Triangle or Striped types were ever released, anywhere.

Edited by RobRatt