Dragon Deck

Ryuzaki_Riaz

I would love to be able to make a dragon type deck, do you have any suggestions on what deck or booster pack to buy from the store. Also please mentions some good dragon type cards or trainer cards that go well together 

Thanks.

The Best Dragon Deck at the moment is Giratina paired with Darkrai. The packs that you will want for giratina is ancient origins, Also Ancient origins has Hoopa EX which when placed on yoru bench can get any 3 EX Pokemon from your deck and put them in your hand, very good support for a EX heavy deck. For Darkrai you will want to get breakpoint packs and for the dragon support, you must get roaring skies packs because it has dragon Hydreigon which gives 2 less retreat to every dragon type if tehr si a stadium in play and also what most dragon decks function on, Double Dragon energy. Its a special energy that can only beused by dragon types and counts for any 2 energy types.

This is the best dragon arch type deck at the moment.

I wish you luck in being able to find everything for this deck :D 

What do you mean?!?  The best dragon deck is definitely dragalge fuf/dragalge bkp. :P   No, he's right.  Giratina is doing pretty well right now, and Darkrai makes a good combo.  But so does max wind dragonite, if you can get it into play.  Haxorus is strong, but it's a stage 2, and therefor inconsistent.  PC kingdra can be strong, but it does a lot better in expanded with the help of Victory Star victini.  Salmence is also strong, but likely won't last long enough to get powered up.    Those are my ideas.  Meta decks are good for getting the wins, but going rogue is almost always a good idea. ;) 

I could see Mega rayquaza magnezone working. Put in fisherman double dragon energy and maybe fairy garden for retreat perposes

Archived