I do not understand

stefkosss

Oh dear lord. Is the search button, or reading the FAQ a foreign concept to people?

lol there are lots of topics about this i know lol, just being polite to answer =)

Hey stefkosss!

The Trainer Challenge is still in Beta and therefore still being developed! The development team is working hard as ever to get the online trading card game ready for release as soon as possible. At this time, however, the Trainer Challenge battles against the computer are the only ones available.

Please continue to check the news section at www.pokemon.tcg.com/news for updates!

Thanks for your patience; we can't wait to play the online game either!

Keep it breezy!

- Leaf

I win 3 league what to do next?

you've got nothing to do left m8 game over for now, you've got to whait till they updated this game and then you can play new leagues but you can earn achievements by winning all three leagues complete with 1 deck, if you do you can win the three leagues complete again but with another deck, now you just need to be patient sorry m8.

lol there are lots of topics about this i know lol, just being polite to answer =)

Yeah, sorry to seem a bit harsh, but it's as if people just completely ignore all info given to them, don't even bother checking for an answer, and just make the same topic over and over again.

In just the past day there's been another 4 or 5 topics asking when the deck builder is coming out, the Moderators need to put this info somewhere you can't miss.

Maybe u should try and catch the mysteriuos ekans everyone talking about i heard he is lvl 100 with the best stats and attacks

its rare to find him he is somewhere one the pokemon websites

if u want all the info go ask the only known person to find him his account on this TCGO is NintenDuck

if u find him i will bask in ur honor

If you pronounce the 'm' and the '8' together, you get: m+eight= mate.

It is shortspeak for 'mate'.

regular_smile.png

Edit* I didn't notice a Page 2, so missed JaaTech's response.

Montigue really thats the stupidest name yet

y would u copy the name of the one family in Romeo and Juliet

one name is Capulet the other is Montigue.

Montigue really thats the stupidest name yet

y would u copy the name of the one family in Romeo and Juliet

one name is Capulet the other is Montigue.

I do not need to explain myself to someone like yourself. Make sure of your facts, too: Romeo Montague is the character from "Romeo and Juliet."

cool_smile.png

What is m8?

means I now have nothing to do?

m8 is mate lol

For the record, I cringe every time you type "m8". Why does a four-letter word need to be shortened, anyway? x-x

Good evening gentlemen!

Please remember that this thread topic pertains to what activities you can partake in after you have beaten all the leagues in the TCGO and NOT to preferences or misunderstandings in grammar. Stay on topic, thanks! regular_smile.png

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Hey, only I is criticizing poor grammar! tounge_smile.png

(C wut i did thar?)

(the mods got me to stop, though, and I obeyed, because I'm a good boy!)

ur finished already!!?? im just starting the second league myself with 10 + losses and all :)

i guess u should battle with all 3 decks in ur spare time to try to spot bugs and whatnot.

Archived