Couldnot reach pokemon support

sairathnavamsi

Hello, whenever i tried to ask a question in support section, i get redirected to http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/security2.asp

And following error is shown:

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

1ced6c26-ff92-49a3-9551-510fd7ef0eb8

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.

Please help me

What happens when you try support.pokemon.com  or pokemon.com/support 

It opens as usual, but when i try "ask a question " it gets me to pokemon support portal redirect and then, same error but different code each time.

Have you tried using a different browser or device?

If you don't have another device to try on, are you confident that your current device has good antivirus that is up to date?  

It is working for across a variety of test machines, so our feeling is that it is something specific to your configuration.

TPCi_Samhayne, on 29 Jul 2016 - 1:55 PM, said:

If you don't have another device to try on, are you confident that your current device has good antivirus that is up to date?

It is working for across a variety of test machines, so our feeling is that it is something specific to your configuration.

I'm having this same issue while trying to report Jirachi/Charizard Codes from the Barnes & Noble promotion. Although a slightly different Error ID#.

I've tried logging in through:
Windows 7 PC:
•Chrome Browser
•IE Browser

Windows 10 PC:
•Edge Browser
•Chrome Browser

Android Phone:
•Chrome Browser
•default Internet Browser

Android Tablet:
•Chrome Browser

Apple Phone:
•Safari Browser.

All antivirus programs are updated, recommended updates complete.
Parature Support Error IDs vary randomly across all devices and browsers, with new Error ID's produced upon refresh.

EDIT: I stopped Chrome Browser from auto-directing and was given the following message:

Insufficient Account Information
There was an Unexpected Error. Error ID: 8fff8fa3-8f90-4ad0-a8e8-43a3d47a6aa8

I was never given the option to even enter my login credentials - so I'm not surprised there was "Insufficient *******************".

Edit2: Auto-censor... why you do dis?

I'm having this same issue while trying to report Jirachi/Charizard Codes from the Barnes & Noble promotion. Although a slightly different Error ID#.

I've tried logging in through:

Windows 7 PC:

•Chrome Browser

•IE Browser

Windows 10 PC:

•Edge Browser

•Chrome Browser

Android Phone:

•Chrome Browser

Android Tablet:

•Chrome Browser

Apple Phone:

•Safari Browser.

All antivirus programs are updated, recommended updates complete.

Parature Support Error IDs vary randomly across all devices and browsers, with new Error ID's produced upon refresh.

EDIT: I stopped Chrome Browser from auto-directing and was given the following message:Insufficient Account Information

There was an Unexpected Error. Error ID: 8fff8fa3-8f90-4ad0-a8e8-43a3d47a6aa8

I was never given the option to even enter my login credentials - so I'm not surprised there was "Insufficient *******************".

Edit2: Auto-censor... why you do dis?

I have tried it from each and every device and each and every browser. They r all in good condition and anti virus is up to date. To make sure, i created another account and tried from it, and surprisingly it worked!!!!. So, its not working only in my account. Please help me.

Thanks for reporting this.  We're looking into why it happens, but it seems to happen to a select few folks who have been Pokémon account members for a long time.

We made a tweak on and think both of your accounts ought to work fine form here on out. 

Hello. I've also been getting this error when I try to submit a ticket. I've had it for quite a few months. Can you help me too? 

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

fc29de52-8e5e-49ec-b99c-1eba3a0f09e3

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.

Archived