Price for Reverse Foil Fisherman HGSS?

zapirhys01

Hi guys, trying to **** my Greninja deck and i want it :) . so can you give me the price for Reverse Foil Fisherman from HGSS?

thanks in advance for your help :)

2 or 3 trading companies (right here) carry these HGSS cards, so it's just as easy for you to look as me for that exact card. For the regular one (non-foil), I would guess they're less than a pack in a private trade (0.5 ?). But I have noticed one thing about reverse foils from the first five sets (HS, UL, UD, TM, CL) at least in Public Offers....

...For BW & XY era cards, a standard "rule of thumb" is that reverse foils are double (2x) the value. But they seem to be a bit rarer for the early Legacy sets, and most private traders ask for closer to triple, or more. As you probably know, a few of the reverse foils in those sets (e.g. double colorless energy) have an astronomical price difference from the regular one.

P.S.  I don't think RH should be more than double, and it seems that the trading companies only charge 2x. I was recently completing playsets of the HGSS trainers, and that's just a trend I noticed in other people's offers.

...As you probably know, a few of the reverse foils in those sets (e.g. double colorless energy) have an astronomical price difference from the regular one.

History Time:

Yes... The price for DCE Foil jump from 14 plasma packs to 60 RS packs.

Then in 2 months the price jump from 60 to 80 and it was a long time on 90 packs.

(I think the was some time it was about 140 RS packs)

Then Legacy Turnement happend and the price fall down to about 80 packs and later 60 packs.

I manage to trade 1 DCE Foil for 1 SR Ultra Ball 2-3 times... There was a time DCE Foil was more valueble then SR Ultra Ball 

Archived