Assets Not Loading

tPlasmaRuler

Wehenever I try and boot up TCGO, when it tries to load assets, it just sits at 0%. Tried reinstalling multiple times and no luck. Any idea what's up?

Just for context, the Pokémon TCG Online is up and available with thousands of other players from all over the world connecting and playing games.  So, likely the issue stems from the configuration of your device or connectivity to play.

What device are you playing on?  

What are the specs?  Do they meet minimum specs as per http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

How much free space do you have?  Stalling at 0% is oftentimes associated with an out of space or low space condition.

If on PC or Mac, are your video drivers up to date?  Stalling at 0% might mean the video hardware couldn't be initialized.

My computer meets all the above specs and I have plenty of free space. The game worked perfectly two days ago n the same system. I am playing on a Lenovo ideapad 500 if that helps at all

• 2 weeks later...

I found solution for this problem, just change your DNS to google public DNS. ******* and ******* , maybe its a country based networking problem

Archived