Carbink Break/Silent Lab

Polyeidus

Ok, so this isn't my first thread on the subject... I apologize for that, but since its not fixed yet and I have more info than my last thread, here I am again.

This part works:

• Fates Collide Carbink (either one) is in play and it has an Ability as a basic card. Silent Lab is put in play and this Ability is blocked, as it should be.
  • Fates Collide Carbink Break is in play and has an Ability on the basic card. Silent Lab is put in play and this ability is not blocked, as it should be.

The problem:

• If a Silent Lab is in play when a Carbink gets placed on Bench, the Ability remains blocked until a Delinquent is played, EVEN IF a Break or another Stadium card is later played.
  • If a Silent Lab is in play when a Carbink gets the Break, the Ability remains blocked until a Delinquent is played. Another Stadium card does not reset the Ability.

I don't know many other Basic/Break combos suffer from this, but I think Fates Collide Lugia is one.

Please fix soon, or at least give a time frame as to when it might be fixed.

Hi Polyeidus, 

If you haven't already, please send a ticket to the Support Team with a gamelog from a match where this issue occurred. 

I can't really give details about when the issue will be resolved but it is being investigated. It sounds frustrating so I can understand your concern. When a fix has been found, it'll be listed in the Patch Notes. 

You can send a ticket to the Support Team by going to support.pokemon.com and clicking "Ask a Question"

Thanks!

Archived