Noob question

pasti139

Hi there, I´m kind of a noob here. So I need someone to give me an idea about how much should I offer for the following cards:

Darkrai-ex BP

Giratina-ex AO

Garbodor BP

How many boosters are these worth?

There are various trading companies here you can check their prices for those cards, or you can also check those cards in the public offer section trade inside the game. 

Estimated price from someone who knows the market quite well:

Darkrai EX = 2 each

Giratina EX = 2 each

Garbodor = .75 each

That is in Roaring Skies packs, which is the generally accepted currency. In something Like Fates Collide or a BREAK pack, it would be more like 3, 3, and 1, respectively. 

Estimated price from someone who knows the market quite well:

Darkrai EX = 2 each

Giratina EX = 2 each

Garbodor = .75 each

That is in Roaring Skies packs, which is the generally accepted currency. In something Like Fates Collide or a BREAK pack, it would be more like 3, 3, and 1, respectively. 

Good advice, with one minor exception.  If you're trying to make an offer for Darkrai EX with cheaper packs (FCL, BKP, etc.), you'll be spinning your wheels, wasting tokens, unless you offer at least 4 packs.  Even at that, you'll be one of a dozen guys offering the same, so a little "getting lucky" will come into play.

I don't know how tight you are on packs, but this is one of those times I look at the Darkrai people are selling.  A lot of times they're only 5 Fates Collide.  Personally, for the 1 pack difference, I don't waste my time or tokens making offers.

Good advice, with one minor exception.  If you're trying to make an offer for Darkrai EX with cheaper packs (FCL, BKP, etc.), you'll be spinning your wheels, wasting tokens, unless you offer at least 4 packs.  Even at that, you'll be one of a dozen guys offering the same, so a little "getting lucky" will come into play.

I don't know how tight you are on packs, but this is one of those times I look at the Darkrai people are selling.  A lot of times they're only 5 Fates Collide.  Personally, for the 1 pack difference, I don't waste my time or tokens making offers.

Yeah, you are right. I'm the kind of person that has no problem being patient if I have to post a trade a few extra times. So 3 cheaper packs is possible, and does happen sometimes, but 4-5 is pretty likely to get accepted if you don't care about an extra pack for a card that you need

Archived