Which pack is worth more in trades?

Moonblimp

Definitely Roaring Skies.

Without a doubt.  A couple of our friends here have recently changed ROS packs to 1.25 value.

But, do you have any idea why there's a strong, recent demand for Phantom Forces? I've noticed this very much so in the last week or two. In my personal trades, at least 4 different people have asked for PHF.  My guess is that someone has spotted a good play combo, something in that set that will work with Steam Siege when it comes out. Or is it just because that code card is difficult to find?

Without a doubt.  A couple of our friends here have recently changed ROS packs to 1.25 value.

But, do you have any idea why there's a strong, recent demand for Phantom Forces? I've noticed this very much so in the last week or two. In my personal trades, at least 4 different people have asked for PHF.  My guess is that someone has spotted a good play combo, something in that set that will work with Steam Siege when it comes out. Or is it just because that code card is difficult to find?

My guess is that it is rotation from standard sparked an interest in them.

My guess is that it is rotation from standard sparked an interest in them.

This. PHF is expected by some to be an Expanded commodity, as it won't be distributed in Tournaments anymore, and has some very playable cards.

PhF is an extremely underrated set. It has tons of good staple cards. In my opinion it is easily the second best XY era set. But that is of course debatable. So with it rotating, and its distribution going to plumit, people want to get their hands on some while it is still undervalued

Archived