PTCGO owes me 4 Zebstrika BCR

matthew69

Not sure if this is the best place for this, I'll probably have to submit a ticket but I just wanted to post this here in case anyone else also had this predicament.

As someone may have noticed, there was an extra 3rd version of Zebstrika in the game for 1-2 years which was pretty hard to obtain and didn't exist in the irl game- this was somewhat similar to the later glitches with the 2nd Jamming Net/ 2nd Head Ringer.

In a recent update (I would assume) those 'extra' cards were deleted and the cards owed should have been replaced in the collection with the regular versions (which was slightly annoying anyway because I gave a fair few packs for my playset). 

However, I haven't received my 4 extra Zebstrika (in holo artwork) to replace my 4 non-holo ones which were deleted from the database. I assume this was a glitch, so I was wondering if PTCGO would be able to give me back the 4 Zebstrika they owe me please :P.

I didn't notice this until today when the old Zebstrika glitch came up in conversation with a friend and as I glanced in my collection I found that they were no longer there. 

By all means, if any cards are missing from your account, please do send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further, and they will be in a position to help you. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". I hope that helps, and good luck!

By all means, if any cards are missing from your account, please do send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further, and they will be in a position to help you. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". I hope that helps, and good luck!

Hey Mod_Elderberry,

I have the same problem as matthew69 has. The described card from above - though I think the so called non-holo Zebstrika was part of this game longer and "available" almost since its release of Boundaries Crossed.

At that time we never understood at first point where this card came from. Now while looking at my collection I can't believe you deleted this card for no reason and I can't say how many copies I lost now.

Unfortunately the support portal still isn't working for me (in terms of asking a question). I thought they fixed this bug over a year ago when I wasn't able to access it then, but every time I try to click the ask a question button I get an error message with 'We're sorry an unexpected error has occurred.'

I have tried using both browsers Chrome and Edge and it hasn't worked on either (on Edge when I tried to log in via the portal I got this different message below, on Chrome the bug came after pressing the ask a question button and it they provided a different error message which I haven't listed).

Insufficient Account Information

There was an Unexpected Error. Error ID: (___)

There used to be an email I could use for these matters (because support was also broken back then for me), but the support@pokemon.com, one only seems to now be for matters unrelated to Asking a Question. Shall I try that email and see if they can re-direct me?

support@pokemon.com is used as well for anything related to customer support. They prefer that you send them a ticket because then information given helps them categorize stuff more easily, but if you can't make a ticket by all means send them an email.

I've asked the engineers to pull a list of everyone that had the non-foil version of this card in their collection so that we can grant an equal number of foil versions. Given all of the other development work going on with the game right now, I'm not sure when they'll have time to pull that list, but it will happen.

Archived