Muscle Band question

RacingSOUL

Hi all,

I've attached Muscle Band tool to Froakie with 1 energy card and attacked several times my opponent's active pokemon with that Froakie with Pound attack (10). Done that several times and opponent's active pokemon always took only 10 damage every attack, so for some reason Muscle Band card haven't added that extra +20 to each attack? Is it a bug or there are some additional conditions for that tool to work?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I've attached Muscle Band tool to Froakie with 1 energy card and attacked several times my opponent's active pokemon with that Froakie with Pound attack (10). Done that several times and opponent's active pokemon always took only 10 damage every attack, so for some reason Muscle Band card haven't added that extra +20 to each attack? Is it a bug or there are some additional conditions for that tool to work?

Thanks in advance.

Muscle Band work as you attack it does 20 more damage, you attack 1 time each turn.

There are some pokemon that have ancien tray that can attack 2 times in 1 turn. Then the muskel band work on both attacks.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

could you provide more information? What was the defending pokemon? did it have any ability or items attached?

for example a froakie attacking a bouffalant (with ability) would still only do 10 damage

Muscle Band work as you attack it does 20 more damage, you attack 1 time each turn.

There are some pokemon that have ancien tray that can attack 2 times in 1 turn. Then the muskel band work on both attacks.

Thank you!

Archived