Help on a Trade!

MrJ4m3s

Hi everyone!

I'm after a bit of help, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to card value.

Online I can trade my Palkia-EX for Charizard-EX... Is that a good trade?

Thanks,

MrJ

There are websites with price guides. Check the Pokemon TCG Online Reddit and ask there. I think that site also has a sidebar with a link to a price guide most people there use. I haven't traded yet, so I don't want to give you the wrong value. =) Good luck!

Hmm, looks like it links to here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/37031-phantom-knight-tc-all-breakpoint-cards-now-available-please-friend-phantomknighttc-after-ordering/

That depends on which Palkia-EX it is. If it's the one from BreakPOINT then personally I would say no as Palkia is useful for accelerating water decks.

That depends on which Palkia-EX it is. If it's the one from BreakPOINT then personally I would say no as Palkia is useful for accelerating water decks.

How do I know what Palkia it is?

How do I know what Palkia it is?

The Palkia-EX from Plasma Blast is dragon type and the one from BREAKPoint is a water type.

Ah it's the one from BREAKPoint. I shall keep hold of it then :)

I still want a Mew & Mewtwo :(

Mr J, there are two things you need to look at with any card (especially EX's).

1. What are the best decks?  Is this card playable in the current format?

2. The price?  It doesn't matter if you like it for #1.

There are several "trading companies" right here on this forum that provide a great service for players like you and me. You should familiarize yourself with one or two, for a price guide if nothing else. Since no money changes hands in this game, they sell & trade cards based on how many "packs" it's worth.  Some packs are more valuable.  These guys are some of the best people in this community to deal with, and the most knowledgeable.  And if you ever need to buy something at a fair price, there they are, at your fingertips.

If you send me a PM, either in the game or here in the forum, and can tell me the value of this trade (whether it's a good deal for you or not), I will trade you for your Palkia-EX, or a similar card.  I have extras of the Mew & Mewtwo you're looking for.

You will get:

Full-Art Mew EX, from Legendary Treasures

Full-Art Mewtwo EX, Photon Wave, from BreakThrough

FA Promo Charizard EX (XY121) from the Generations Box

P.S.  If you decide that Palkia will fit into a Water deck for you, I completely understand if you don't want to trade. I made this offer more as a challenge, not so much for your card.

EDIT:  Thanks for the Kyogre-EX.  Have fun with your new cards. :)

Archived