Noob question

xLamby

I started playing 3 days ago and now addicted but I'm having trouble understand something. I mostly do versus and im currently on 690 points, now, ive won like 2 saymin ex cards and others but i cant see them when im building a deck :S, Can someone clear this up please?

I started playing 3 days ago and now addicted but I'm having trouble understand something. I mostly do versus and im currently on 690 points, now, ive won like 2 saymin ex cards and others but i cant see them when im building a deck :S, Can someone clear this up please?

Do you have any filters blocking the card from showing up? Make sure your in the right format and filters are off.

Do you look for them through the deck wizard?  It has had problems in the past, though I don't know if there are any currently.  If so, just pick a format and try to build the deck manually.  You get better results that way anyway.

The shaymin-ex in the vs ladder is expanded only. So, if you were trying to build a standard deck, it won't show up. In the deck wizard, you will need to click filter and choose between standard, expanded and legacy card in the validation option

3 days and you have both Shaymin from the ladder? Wow, you're fast.

(I just haven't had time.)

The Shaymin from the ladder are unfortunately Black and white-era.

The Standard metagame for the next 2 or 3 weeks is XY on. Next month, it'll be Primal Clash and on - BW series has been relegated to Expanded and Legacy for a year now.

Archived