Why isn't there a filter that only shows the cards you can actually trade in-game?

Kalax03

I'm playing PTCGO for like 3 months now. And i really want to see a filter that can show you the cards you can trade in-game.

It would be very convenient to have.

Or just a whole seperate collection of non-tradeable cards and tradeable cards. It would make life so much easier. Or is there already a filter like i described?

If you tag all of your tradable cards for trade, then going into filters and checking the "for trade" box will only show cards that you own tradable copies of.

If you tag all of your tradable cards for trade, then going into filters and checking the "for trade" box will only show cards that you own tradable copies of.

Thank you for your reply but i already know that. But still, it is not the same. I think the client needs a good overhaul. Pick specific cards while trading, not that you get to see a card with other cards you don't want. 

If you go make a public trade and  uncheck "for trade" from the filters, you'll see al your trade-able cards. You can just cancel the trade after that.

Archived