If you disconnect against me

JohnnyBlaze

I understand that sometimes players internet connection will cause them to disconnect so that is different. BUT if you intentionally disconnect against me I block you. This means that I wont be playing that player again and most importantly you wont be able to trade with me. I have a collection over 1,400 cards.

So for other players that find this annoying to say the least, when someone intentionally disconnects from a game due to them losing all you have to do is click on their player icon and the option to block said player will appear and just hit the "Block Player" option. That way you dont have to worry about facing this player again and more importantly they wont be able to trade with you.

Also it would be nice to have AI takeover when a player disconnects so that you can finish playing.

I don't believe blocking stops you from matching up with others / trading with them.

It only stops you from seeing their messages. At least tests I have done with it have indicated as much.

It is supposed to stop you from matching up with them too. I read something about it in the build notes, but I can't remember if it was on the fixed list or the needs to be fixed list.

I like the idea of AI takeover, I want to play the game.

If someone DCs me in a very suspicious moment and I face them again, I intentionally let them win, and then on one of my last turns, I just leave the game running while I play something else. One of the few great things of the non-working timer.

It's pretty much the same thing I do against those refusing to do anything when losing (sometimes even the beginning of the game). ****** them all off greatly. I don't care about the win, I just like messing with them, as THEY deeply care about wins. Also, it wastes their time so they have less time to DC or stall against others.

If only the same thing could be done with scammers: scamming them. But unfortunately, they never have a binder up, and I suppose they wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for their own trick.

Whether or not someone disconnects from me makes little difference, especially in ranked matches. I just wait the 5 minutes doing something else, enjoy the free win and then use the improved ranking to play someone worth playing.

Yes blocking is supposed to make you not face someone you don't want again. I usually do it with people who just use boring all legendary decks I don't enjoy facing.

Though is there a limit to how many people you can block?

I don't believe blocking stops you from matching up with others / trading with them.

It only stops you from seeing their messages. At least tests I have done with it have indicated as much.

yeah, the system did not stop u from matching people u blocked.

Archived