B&W Booster Pack Question

Myplatinus

So I just went to the local toy store and bought me a Red Frenzy Deck and a B&W booster pack. On the deck there was the red online symbol on it and on the booster one I could not see one. I havn't opened it yet because I wanted to ask you guys first. Where is the symbol on the booster packs? Is it behind the cardboard or is it in the front/back?

you should find the symbol at the back of the pack but keep in mind that not all B&W packs actully have the codes (Emerging powers does tho)

Also what shop did you buy the deck from?

you should find the symbol at the back of the pack but keep in mind that not all B&W packs actully have the codes (Emerging powers does tho)

Yeah but is it under the cardboard or on the plastic back?

I bought it from BR Leksaker, a Swedish shop.

Yeah but is it under the cardboard or on the plastic back?

I bought it from BR Leksaker, a Swedish shop.

What carboard? if you mean the code, you have to open the deck and it will be inside on a card

Yeah, the ones with the codes came loose in boxes so you could check them. The ones in the blister packs (with the cardboard backing) don't have them. Sorry.

Archived