Just starting playing online and people have unbelievabley better cards???

PrinceTJ

Ok so i just started playing online in this BETA , and i open my water and electricity pack the 2 packs u can start with , and people are going against me with unreal packs that have pokemon like Zekrom in???? wtf lol how do i get thesse insane packs/pokemon cards???

But isnt that a waste when this is just BETA??

No, since the codes you redeem during beta are retained for whenever non-beta happens.

Even if there's a wipe in beta you still get to keep the cards, you MAY have to reopen them if there's for some reason a cause for a wipe after Open Beta but thats about it.

and yes personally I hate decks where it's just all Zeckroms, Reshirams and all that dumb stuff. Use some fricken strategy instead of just broken legendaries. "Oh look you used Pokemon Collector to select 3 Zeckroms, your so clever" -___-

I just played against a guy that had over 5700--yes that's right--5700 pokemon cards. I can't believe anyone would spend that much money on booster packs so there must be a way to hack the codes. What a shame! Anybody out there agree???

You'd be surprised how dedicated some people are. That and alot of people sell the code cards for cheap because they only care about the real life game and vice versa. You could just keep opening up packs of cards sell the real life cards for a majority of the price then use the code for yourself.

It happens.

It wouldn't be such a problem if the matching engine actually worked well. Half of the games I play are against people with 4 Reshiram/Zekroms, and half are against people who only have free cards. (Okay, I exaggerate a bit.) And I don't think it has to do with how busy it is, because this seems to happen both day and night, and in any case, there are always lots of players on. I don't think I've ever played anyone twice, and the system always finds an opponent very quickly. I'd certainly be willing to wait a full minute for a match... if it meant getting a *good* match.

Archived