Bug Fixed - Carbink Break/Silent Lab

Polyeidus

Edit - I first thought the problem was fixed, but I was wrong. At the time of this edit, the problem continues as I stated in my comments below.

Just had a strange twist to this. I had a Carbink Break on the bench with green up arrow. Played a Silent Lab and it stayed green. Had a Carbink next to it with the red down arrow (as it should be), but when I played the Break to it, the red down arrow remained. I have tried to replicate this in other matches, but haven't been able to. The arrows sometimes go/stay green with the Break, but most of the time, they stay/change to red with the Silent Lab. Sorry, no logs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a strange twist to this. I had a Carbink Break on the bench with green up arrow. Played a Silent Lab and it stayed green. Had a Carbink next to it with the red down arrow (as it should be), but when I played the Break to it, the red down arrow remained. I have tried to replicate this in other matches, but haven't been able to. The arrows sometimes go/stay green with the Break, but most of the time, they stay/change to red with the Silent Lab. Sorry, no logs.

silent lab will kill the safeguard effect on breaks as well as the basic.

as breaks doesn't really count as a stage. it is a break. seeing also the ability is on basic the silent lab was working as it should.

meaning safeguard was no longer active. the one with the ability still in effect was a bug while the one where the ability was canceled due to silent lab was not.

breaks are different from stages.

silent lab will kill the safeguard effect on breaks as well as the basic.

as breaks doesn't really count as a stage. it is a break. seeing also the ability is on basic the silent lab was working as it should.

meaning safeguard was no longer active. the one with the ability still in effect was a bug while the one where the ability was canceled due to silent lab was not.

breaks are different from stages.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Q. If Silent Lab stadium is in play and one of my Basic Pokemon evolves into a BREAK Pokemon, would it be able to use the Ability from the underlying Basic Pokemon or not?

A. When it evolves into a BREAK Pokemon it is no longer a Basic Pokemon, so Silent Lab no longer affects it and you would be able to use the underlying Basic Pokemon's Abilities. (Jun 23, 2016 TPCi Rules Team)

Archived