LF an updated unobtainables list (everything)

tarif15

There is 5 BREAK Through cards is obtainables true XY Spring Legend Tins bonus decks:

- Gallade 84/162

- Mamoswine 82/162

- Octillery 33/162

- Xerneas 107/162

- Yvetal 94/162

Promo Black & White:

- Scraggy BW25 Foil - BUG ???

- Meowth BW35

- Lillipup BW52

- Pickachu BW54

- Elgyem BW55

- Black Kyurem BW58

- White Kyurem BW59

- Keldeo BW60

- Jigglypuff BW65

- Lefeon BW87

- Flareon BW88

- Vaporeon BW89

- Glaceon BW90

- Jolteon BW91

- Espeon BW92

- Umbreon BW93

With luck they are coming more promo card in on Wayback Wednesday.
I hope they some time realise an eevee evolution bundle promo from BW
;)

Promo XY serie:

- Xermeas XY05

- Skiddo XY11 ?

- Gogoat XY16 ?

- Trevor XY33 Foil - BUG

There is 5 BREAK Through cards that is bug, that is unobtainables:

- Gallade 84/162

- Mamoswine 82/162

- Octillery 33/162

- Xerneas 107/162

- Yvetal 94/162

I have contact support and inform them about the bug

Promo Black & White:

- Scraggy BW25 Foil - BUG ???

- Meowth BW35

- Lillipup BW52

- Pickachu BW54

- Elgyem BW55

- Black Kyurem BW58

- White Kyurem BW59

- Keldeo BW60

- Jigglypuff BW65

- Lefeon BW87

- Flareon BW88

- Vaporeon BW89

- Glaceon BW90

- Jolteon BW91

- Espeon BW92

- Umbreon BW93

Promo XY serie:

- Xermeas XY05

- Skiddo XY11 ?

- Gogoat XY16 ?

- Trevor XY33 Foil - BUG ???

The 5 BREAKthrough cards are no unobtainable, nor are they bugged. They are available as locked cards in the XY Spring Legend Tins bonus decks (Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde).

Trevor Foil is bugged, but I thought the devs removed it when they fixed Jamming Net/Head Ringer.

Xerneas, Skiddo, and Gogoat are available gem promos.

it would really help out if someone could give a list of all the unobtainables ******************* . thanks .

Phantom Knight just put one up 2 days ago, its completely updated to the best of my knowledge

Phantom Knight just put one up 2 days ago, its completely updated to the best of my knowledge

You need to correct an error. You added the 2016 season sleeves, deckboxes and coin as unobtainable (The chikorita and fennekin ones). Those are available in the game

The 5 BREAKthrough cards are no unobtainable, nor are they bugged. They are available as locked cards in the XY Spring Legend Tins bonus decks (Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde).

Trevor Foil is bugged, but I thought the devs removed it when they fixed Jamming Net/Head Ringer.

Xerneas, Skiddo, and Gogoat are available gem promos.

You are brilliant! Good old Seminc!

Do you know the price lvl on the 3 cards?

I remember a public offer on them some times ago. That confirms my memory is right...

You are very correct, with one minor change.  I have these bonus decks, and they say Summer 2016.  These tins have only been out a few weeks, and are currently available in most retail locations.

P.S.  The Spring 2016 tins (also with decks) were Gyarados, Mewtwo, and Machamp.

You are very correct, with one minor change.  I have these bonus decks, and they say Summer 2016.  These tins have only been out a few weeks, and are currently available in most retail locations.

Dit you get the 5 cards? In the Tin box???

Did you get the 5 cards? In the Tin box???

In those tins, you know, about 6" x 8" (weird octagon shape).

Like seminc said, these 5 cards are trade-locked. When you enter the code that comes with the tin, you get a bonus deck (in your Deck Manager). These decks usually have one locked and one tradable EX in them.  I'm not exactly sure how long they've been doing this, but I've got bonus decks in tins from Spring 2015 onward.

You have one minor mistake in your "Untradable but Obtainable Cards" list.

The non-foil Slowking (BKP 21) comes in the Wave Slasher theme deck. It may be untradeable if you buy it within the game (with tokens), but it isn't trade-locked if you buy the real-world theme deck and enter the code card. Mine can be traded.

In those tins, you know, about 6" x 8" (weird octagon shape).

Like seminc said, these 5 cards are trade-locked. When you enter the code that comes with the tin, you get a bonus deck (in your Deck Manager). These decks usually have one locked and one tradable EX in them. I'm not exactly sure how long they've been doing this, but I've got bonus decks in tins from Spring 2015 onward.

I will rate the cards as unobtainables, if the only option to get them is by buying the thin box, and the cards ins trade lock.

Hope they come in a Token bundle some times, whey have never be four made card that only obtainable by buying a special item in real life. :(

Yes, Slowking (BKP 21**** a deck card, buy the theme deck in token shop.

thanks for all the help guys . it seems that i only miss the unobtainable cards and the 5 bkt cards .

If anyone has the 2016 fennekin coin and the league delphox line please contact me in game :) 

You need to correct an error. You added the 2016 season sleeves, deckboxes and coin as unobtainable (The chikorita and fennekin ones). Those are available in the game

fixing that now, thanks for the heads up :)

will be working on prices for the set whenever i can find public trades that are accurate enough to show a good market price for it

You have one minor mistake in your "Untradable but Obtainable Cards" list.

The non-foil Slowking (BKP 21) comes in the Wave Slasher theme deck. It may be untradeable if you buy it within the game (with tokens), but it isn't trade-locked if you buy the real-world theme deck and enter the code card. Mine can be traded.

already fixed that, that was a mistake, but thanks for bringing that to my attention :)

btw, it is obtainable and tradable :)

Archived