Complaint

Kage_Ryu

Run Lysandre. Drag it to the front. 1-shot it and take ur free prizes!

This lol^

Also, you have no right to complain. You obviously did not go through the pain and suffering that is both Great Encounters Claydol and Legends Awakened Uxie.

This lol^

Also, you have no right to complain. You obviously did not go through the pain and suffering that is both Great Encounters Claydol and Legends Awakened Uxie.

Run Energy Removal, Super Energy Removal, Golduck/Poliwrath and tell me about pain and suffering!

I still have friends to this day who refuse to play against that deck.

Run Energy Removal, Super Energy Removal, Golduck/Poliwrath and tell me about pain and suffering!

I still have friends to this day who refuse to play against that deck.

Run Porydonk in Unlimited format and tell me about pain and suffering.

*Opponent plays Primal Groudon* 

You could still Seeker up their bench and then Drifblim away their Groudon if they only got 1 out. But yea, it is a pretty hard counter. You might be hard pressed to find someone playing Primal Groudon in Unlimited though ;)

This lol^

Ah the days of good ole Luxray Lvl. X.

In all seriousness, we really need a reprint of Broken Time-Space or old Rare Candy. I really miss the days when multiple Stage 2s were viable.

Set Up has even done seven cards in the past.

Wow, as a new player that is just amazing to hear (read) lol 

Wow, as a new player that is just amazing to hear (read) lol 

Yes, to me, it funny to hear (read) how consistent the results are from constant change.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived