Blarger's (AKA Cabd's AKA Yanmega Guy's) Trade Thread

Blarger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a blastoise and a rare candy, though i'm not sure if i'd let go of the rare candy.

Would you trade blastoise for jirachi?

Troll and toad cost of Blastoise: 2.99

Troll and toad cost of Jirachi: 2.49

I'm perfectly willing to do that. Will add jirachi to my trades, or you can public offer it. LMK

I've got a blastoise and a rare candy, though i'm not sure if i'd let go of the rare candy.

I'm perfectly willing to do that. Will add jirachi to my trades, or you can public offer it. ***

Don't think you should tell people the actual worth people might back out if they find out their cards worth more haha, could you put it in your binder?

I'm perfectly willing to do that. Will add jirachi to my trades, or you can public offer it. ***

Don't think you should tell people the actual worth people might back out if they find out their cards worth more haha, could you put it in your binder?

I'm too honest of a guy. I mod/write for Six Prizes, and I hate taking advantage of people.

That said, added to binder.

I'm too honest of a guy. I mod/write for Six Prizes, and I hate taking advantage of people.

That said, added to binder.

Fair enought, cards are only worth what someone is willing to exchange for it i guess.

Hiya, I have a Blastoise and a Cheren and am looking for Celebi and Roserade. Thanks.

I'll do that. Make the offer, the cards you are looking for are already in my binder under "getting from blarger"

I have bl ast oise x 2, Floatzel and Beartic

Want donphan prime.

2x blastoise, 1x floatzel, and 1x beartic

for

1x donphan prime

Is what you're offering, yes?

Yep.

I'll do that. Offer on TCGO to confirm. I don't suppose you have more than one floatzel? I'd be willing to do 2 floatzel 1 stoise over 2 stoise one floatzel, but either way.

Thanks for that - it's been a nightmare trying to find a Roserade.

Um.. as you know you're stuff (I'm still relatively new to this) do you mind my asking a quick question? Would you say trollandtoad's quote for Yanmega is accurate ($50)? I managed to get one yesterday, but after looking around it seems there are differing opinions on it's price - Ebay had a higher average price for Magnezone, whilst on trollandtoad 2 Magnezone's are a bit less than one Yanmega.

Thanks again, and sorry for the tangent :)

Thanks for that - it's been a nightmare trying to find a Roserade.

Um.. as you know you're stuff (I'm still relatively new to this) do you mind my asking a quick question? Would you say trollandtoad's quote for Yanmega is accurate ($60)? I managed to get one yesterday, but after looking around it seems there are differing opinions on it's price - Ebay had a higher average price for Magnezone, whilst on trollandtoad 2 Magnezone's are a bit less than one Yanmega.

Thanks again, and sorry for the tangent :)

Troll and toad is slightly over-priced at times. I advise averaging Amazon.com, Troll and Toad, and Professor-oak.com to get an idea of actual value. 60 sounds a tad bit high, and in the TCGO, TM is more common of a set than UL and UD, so the relative worth here in virtual-land will be lower.

(Not a problem)

What could a flowershop get me?

Could I give the serperoir line and flowershop for gengar prime?

Is that the ability serperior, or the theme deck serperior?

Theme deck.

Theme deck.

I can take boosters instead. I also have a sages training.

Archived