What do you want updated next?! SURVEY!!

XinCirge

I'm sure the Trainer Challenge Beta has a set path on updates but let's give the makers an idea of what is wanted most! Post what you would like to see updated in the game next and we can work from there. This might help them. To keep this thread organized only reply with 1 major update and 1 minor update you want to see first/next! After we see the next updates we can post new thoughts on what should be updated then.

EDIT1: Feel free to explain why!

I want the deck builder mostly, and the option to save up tokens and buy booster packs in an online shop with them, much like we will be able to buy new clothes. Or for more of a price be able to select the card you want to buy. It's been mentioned before, a lot of people don't want to buy the real cards, so this would be a good idea :) Maybe different cards in the shop every month or so would be awesome.

i want the online game lol i wanna battle other persons and i want new decks from 4th gen and a new league! =) i just am a fan of platinum! embarassed_smile.png

A better representation of metagame decks would be nice...

Otherwise, as soon as you're able to play others online, the majority will just get owned by the LuxChomp, VileGar, etc.

The Deck Builder is the feature I want the most... A ''Clear Data'' button... The possibility to battle against my own deck... A two player mode... Put a money system to buy booster packs with that money... And buy decks and boxes of booster packs with Trainer Tokens... Awesomeness everywhere >:3

1) Keeping us informed of incoming release.

And two more until something new is release:

2) The new league so I can still have some fun with my free decks.

3) Additional free decks. Only one used by AI would already be nice.

Major Update: Deck Builder (of course - but they have to get Tokens working first, and putting code cards in packs to let you claim a pack online as well, even if it has different cards in the online pack than in the real life pack, would also be very nice)

Minor Update: Better avatar options. Most of the clothes they have now are ugly or innappropriate/immodest. Their hairstyles are all short hair or tied-back hair. I want *long* unbound hair. Hair should not be restrained, and girls shouldn't be forced to have short boy-hair.

~Quaggy

My wishes for the next updates :

1) online mode: i have no problems if i ahve some bugs while playing

because i know its still in beta

2)deckbuilder: that i can switch some cards

3)card shop: too get moreee powerfull cards ^^

4)ranking : that i can see on which place i am

i hope my wishes will come with the next updates

Major - new battle arena layout so:

1) I can see my opponent's bench (including # of energies attached!) before I push up a pokemon

2) I can see my bench, active and ALL the cards in my hand clearly when selecting a pokemon from my deck (for example, when using pokeball or pokemon communication)

Minor - a "my posts" button on these community forums so I can track my posts!

well i really want them to update the item shop and the deck builder 'cause i don't like some of the cards in my decks :3

I would like to either have the deck builder or the ability to choose which cards are taken out of the starter decks when I win new cards. The deck builder would be much preferred though.

Mmm PvP matches...

I'm sure you will all destroy me. cry_smile.png

ICO[/b]

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

Don't worry ICO, you'll probably kick my ash.

EDIT: OH GOD I LOVE THESE MODERATORS. FIRST A TRIGUN QUOTE ON PROF_SNOW, AND NOW A GURREN LAGANN QUOTE ON PROF_ICO. THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST.

Someone already mentioned this but keeping players posted on whats going on would be a good feature. It would be nice to see a timeline, to see if we get deck builder next week or next few months.

Most definitely waiting for the deck builder and pvp though!

The major update I would appreciate most is the deck builder. I would be grateful for this update because this way we can change our decks to our liking.

Minor update: I understand letting people have very powerful cards would be unfair, but if there were packs available that you could buy with your tokens, that would increase this game's possibilities and make it much more exciting.

I don't know but, on my computer, but my computer specs don't matter for a flash game anyway, ok, on firefox, the latest version, the game seems to run a little choppy, so it be cool if they fixed that.

Archived