Cannot Play the Game

ManicMinun

When I start up the PTCGO client, after the Pokemon Company and TCGO logo, it jumps me right to the loading screen you see after logging in. It gets to about 90 percent and every time it roughly kicks me back to my desktop. (Because of that constant disconnecting, I'm still technically "logged in", I think.)

This has been happening every time I tried to play the game since Friday morning. It was working with no problems on Thursday. But, then on Friday it just started to act up.

Can someone help me?

When I start up the PTCGO client, after the Pokemon Company and TCGO logo, it jumps me right to the loading screen you see after logging in. It gets to about 90 percent and every time it roughly kicks me back to my desktop. (Because of that constant disconnecting, I'm still technically "logged in", I think.)

This has been happening every time I tried to play the game since Friday morning. It was working with no problems on Thursday. But, then on Friday it just started to act up.

Can someone help me?

Same problem here, but started today with this login/loading issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it does not fix the problem.

Archived