Expected trade value of Jirachi XY 67 following B&N Promo

Max_POT

it will rise again in a month or a bit more as long as pokemon company doesn't release them in any more events /shop promos. cause even with the amount that were injected in the game, there is still bigger demand for the card besides the fact that big traders are hunting them and at some point the trades will be empty from these low price trades and people who have them will rise the price as much as can.

it will rise again in a month or a bit more as long as pokemon company doesn't release them in any more events /shop promos. cause even with the amount that were injected in the game, there is still bigger demand for the card besides the fact that big traders are hunting them and at some point the trades will be empty from these low price trades and people who have them will rise the price as much as can.

Will it stil be Standard until 2017?

I honestly doubt it's going to really drop at all. It's a very demanded card and people at going out and buying it either for personal use to never trade away, or strictly so they can make online profit. I don't think right now is any different than when it was actually in the token/gem shop. What's special about Jirachi is that it's in the Shaymin group of cards that everyone will try to get above maximum profit off of even if they're asking more than it's worth.

Sure there will be a few exceptions and some will score the card for less that it's over inflated value but then after those trades, Jirachi is just gonna end up in the hands of another high rate seller (not talking about top traders. High rate sellers are people who know what's it's worth but try to sell it for above average values. Scammer isn't the right word here) or someone who needs to play with it.

Well, I haven't been able to check public trades yet, but from what I've heard the values of all W.B.W. cards are slowly but steadily rising.  They  were at one point going for less than five, but I think that jirachi's price has, pack-wise, reached 15ish.

Archived