How do I trade boosters

Phill3593

Every time I buy. A booster pack in game I can't trade the. Is there anyway to trade the boosters you buy this is kinda dumb if u can't trade them for single cards. If you cannot do this can u at least trade the cards you get from in game boosters? Thanks

so how do people who sell booster packs online and will trade you like 100 packs after you buy them in game get those packs all threw tourneys??

so how do people who sell booster packs online and will trade you like 100 packs after you buy them in game get those packs all threw tourneys??

I also said that packs that are redeemed via code card are trade-able. That being said, if you live in Canada, anything you purchase in the in-game shop via gems can also be traded.

gems there aren't even gems in the game anymore. so basically you can't trade anything you don't pay for

Actually, Gems were never released outside of Canada (they are still testing), and there is plenty of gems in the game. 

gems there aren't even gems in the game anymore. so basically you can't trade anything you don't pay for

You can trade rewards from Tournaments.

Besides that ... yeah, just things you paid for.

Well now, when you say it like that it sounds sinister.  The idea is that only things that cannot be spam-farmed are tradable.  That means free rewards are not, but things you have to work for (tournaments) and things that are based off real-life merchandise(codes) are.

Archived