Will cards reset again?

JasonKlaczynski

After the beta period is over, will all cards we own be erased and replaced with credits for the boosters we've redeemed? I certainly hope not because people (including myself) have spent countless hours trading for cards. Or has this already happened, and will not happen again? Is there any chance of it happening again?

Can someone confirm this? This is horrible news to me and I'm sure everyone. What about people who paid money for virtual cards and packs? They just lose out? Why on earth would they do this again?

That was during closed beta, this is Open Beta pretty sure there is no schedules wipe. It's possible but not likely unless there's something game breaking

Can we get an official staff member to answer this? I think people need to receive more than a "probably" before they start spending real money on cards that could simply vanish! Surely you can expect players to be purchasing virtual cards off of other players...

Can we get an official staff member to answer this? I think people need to receive more than a "probably" before they start spending real money on cards that could simply vanish! Surely you can expect players to be purchasing virtual cards off of other players...

thanks for the packs.....i traded that typloshion prime. but yea i hope they dont wipe the card system again

Im not going to be spending real money on cards to begin with. All i have rightn now is my awesome decks that i have traded hard to get. If they take them away and offer no means of gaining new cards in-game im out of here.

Greetings!

As for what will happen after the beta ends is up in the air currently. There may be a wipe, there may not be one. As soon as we know, we'll let you guys know. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

This is from another Thread. I'm not gonna be spending money until the full game is out and the cards are maybe more acceble in sweden.

Greetings!

We have not said whether or not we will be doing a card wipe. We'll make sure to let everyone know. Everyone will get their booster credits back however. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived