seminc

Invalid Login or Password

seminc

When attempting to login today, the client stated that the password or username I entered was invalid. It isn't, my credentials for the forums still work. Furthermore, upon trying to sign in more than 5 times, the game did not put my account on the usual 15 minute lockdown.  

This basically made me positive that the game's login server is at fault. I doubt my credentials even were sent to the server. If any moderator can help me with this, I would very much appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

MewSevenSeven

I suspect this has something to do with release of Pokemon Go in parts of Europe today.  Per the news thread from 7/7, both Go and TCGO share the same login authentication system.  

I bet that system is being hit harder today.

seminc

I suspect this has something to do with release of Pokemon Go in parts of Europe today.  Per the news thread from 7/7, both Go and TCGO share the same login authentication system.  

I bet that system is being hit harder today.

Oh, that would make sense, especially with the time that it is taking place. Thanks for the insight.

• Upvote 1

AlaviAlam

Same issue here.

seminc

Okay, this really needs to get fixed. Apparently my username is no longer valid. In the process of working through these hurdles.

In the meantime, get your **** together, TPCi. (Sorry I have to say this, but it's been long enough with the login problems.)

• Upvote 1

seminc

Just tried retrieving my username, which ended successfully, but when trying to subsequently reset my password, it tells me that they couldn't find any accounts associated with this email.

I may have gotten my player ID wrong, so if some staff can help me figure out what it is (I can't find my Play! Pokemon ID card) I would much appreciate it. I can't currently contact support due to my account being screwed up, so please don't bother suggesting it.

I am on the forums on my phone, which has been perpetually logged in throughout all of this.

Thanks!

Ossi86

I have the same issue. I just sent a ticket to their tech support about this matter as I freaked out I got hacked. Fortunately my worries settled, as I just got access to the forums after being locked out for 2 hours with the same username login error. However, I am still unable to login into the TCG client.

seminc

I see this issue is being looked into and corrected.

Thanks @TPCi_Samhayne

dra0203

I am facing same issue. Able to login into forum but not the game. Its not the first time. The team should improve their system before launching pokemon go as v are not expecting any error at all in tcgo

• Upvote 1

CRF_Luukas

Hi!

I'm brazilian, and i have the same problem. And when I try to play as a guest, comes up a crash error. and the "getThreadcontext failed".

Phonguy

I have the same problem, the game always says "invalid username or password" even after i have changed the password, i have succeded to create a new account and log in succesfully in the game but no way i don't want to start once again to the beginning... please help me! :( I couldn't log in on the forum with my main account  too because it always said to me that i have to wait 15 min so i'm here thanks to my new account...

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Endosutra

Great, now I'm having this. 

EDIT: And.... working now it seems. 

Edited by Endosutra

Kagami321

JILES CONSHATUUMARE ARREGLEN LA WEAAAAAA

Edited by Kagami321

LABrat1970

I also have this issue. It's very frustrating. It's been a repeated issue since the game was released. I don't see it being addressed and fixed.

Xensor

Okay, this really needs to get fixed. Apparently my username is no longer valid. In the process of working through these hurdles.

In the meantime, get your **** together, TPCi. (Sorry I have to say this, but it's been long enough with the login problems.)

you now see why i am getting annoyed with the bugs.

its like none stop with them.

yeah the login issue  still in effect as of july 28th 2016 0630 am

seminc

Mods, this thread can be closed, I forgot to ask when it got resolved.