How much is worth Chikorita Sleeves, Deck Box & Coin?

zapirhys01

Hi, ladies & gentlemen as it says in the title, how much is worth the Parallel Season Card Sleeves, Rift Season Deck Box & Worlds Collide Season Coin?

I have not been able to attend my local league for the past two seasons, so i dont have the sleeves and deck box; already got the chikoritas and bayleef promo because a friends gave me their codes for these season. 2 Chikoritas Coin left for trade.

if you would be so kind of give me separate price for each one & all together, it would be awesome :)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, ladies & gentlemen as it says in the title, how much is worth the Parallel Season Card Sleeves, Rift Season Deck Box & Worlds Collide Season Coin?

I have not been able to attend my local league for the past two seasons, so i dont have the sleeves and deck box; already got the chikoritas and bayleef promo because a friends gave me their codes for these season. 2 Chikoritas Coin left for trade.

if you would be so kind of give me separate price for each one & all together, it would be awesome :)

Thanks in advance :)

All league promo sleeves/deck boxes are worth 2-3 rs pack individually. The Parallel season card sleeves have been available in the game for more than a month, so it's relatively easy to get. Rift season deckbox and Worlds collide season coin was released recently, so you might need to overpay a little, because of the high demand and low supply

Archived