Obcenities and Lewd Comments During PVP

fuzzywillow

I started out with a female avatar; it was given to me after signing up for TCGO. I now have a male avatar due to all the comments i would get from other players.

I know I am a noob and I may have missed something, so is there a way to report players or turn off chat in game? I would like either.

Has this issue happened to anyone else?

I had this misogynistic **** tell me to "go back to playing girly games like candy crush" after insulting me and my deck, and it made me consider using the male avatar, too.

I'm only using a female avatar because of one of my human Pokemon characters I use for writing. I really wish they had spiky blue hair, a grey trenchcoat, and zombie-like facial features so I could be Cyrus from Pokemon DPP, though.

Or at least white or white and red hair for guys so I could be a humanized version of my Zangoose character, Zachary.

You can report players by clicking on their profile in the chat (the little box that has a head with a "?" In it). Click the red button, and you should be able to fill out a report from from there (It's very quick, all that's necessary is a category and a short description).

You can turn of chat, but that also entails turning off Trading.

They use this passive aggressive tactic, they say the oscenities, and then immediately concede, so you cannot report them in game. Screen shotting and reporting via ticket, is very laborious and time consuming to do. I dont know why they got rid of the instant reporting, after matches anyways.

They use this passive aggressive tactic, they say the oscenities, and then immediately concede, so you cannot report them in game. Screen shotting and reporting via ticket, is very laborious and time consuming to do. I dont know why they got rid of the instant reporting, after matches anyways.

Jaded losers submitting false reports for simply losing a game flooded the system and buried reports that were valid.

They use this passive aggressive tactic, they say the oscenities, and then immediately concede, so you cannot report them in game.

Not with me, as the people who insult me are usually winning. Which is worse to me, since them conceding would at least give me some satisfaction, but no, the RNG always favors the bragging bullies.

Just for my knowledge. I had a guy calling me a lucky dirty *censored word* pig today (was so freaking hilarious) when I won a theme deck game against him, and he immediately left. Can I still report him if I have his name or do I need a screenshot as proof? In that case that fish got away lol.

I don't care really about immature people like that guy, instead it was pure satisfaction seeing him flipping. However, I still think he should get a little ban so he learns. Some other day he says the same thing to a little kid that make take it too seriously.

The "report a player" feature in the game is not very good as you can't really use it against players that just say some profanity and immediately leaves. Even if you get the opportunity to open the window the report does not go through if the player left.

Archived