When does theme tourney return to normal?...

Endosutra

I noticed yesterday the tourney turned into 89 tokens to play theme in the tourney... I played it, won it... and won like 3 tickets. It was beyond a rip off. When does it go back to normal? Does this happen every week? 

Every week, a queue will be switched over to coin entry/ticket prizes. Usually the Tournament Rotation happens on Mondays, but maybe this specific change happens on Wednesday." Either way, Monday or Wednesday of next week will return Theme to 4 Tickets, and set another queue as a Ticket Generator.

Also, you can check the rewards of the Tournament before joining it, so you dont get "ripped off".

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I should've looked but I just assumed it would be the same as before where it was giving useful boosters since that's all I've ever seen a tourney give. 

I was just disappointed though because I wanted to get some old cards yesterday and I didn't get any... newer players are sort of relegated to playing theme in tourneys and that wasn't really an option. This felt like it was just giving older players who already have old cards the best shot at more old cards. If anyone should be given a shot at the old cards, shouldn't it be the newer players? Why can't there be an extra slot for gold coin entry tourneys instead of replacing the standard option? So you can choose basic for 4 tickets (or whatever the format is) or the other one that's basically just a coin to ticket conversion. Just a thought. 

Archived