The Next Pokemon Game

GrewupGeek

Hey folks, with all the new Pokemon games coming out, with Pokemon Go just somewhat coming out, and Sun and Moon coming out for the Holiday Season, along with anything in between, like Pokemon Rainbow, and some people still waiting to see if Pokemon Z is still a possibility, chances are there well always be something Pokemon related people would like to see made, remade, or make a return, even though it probably isn't on GameFreaks planning list, including me.  What I mean is, been thinking about what Pokémon was like 20 years ago, when there was a variety of Pokémon games that came out alongside the original Red, Blue/Green, and Yellow, there were games like Stadium, that was a bit of an extension of said games, Snap, Pinball, and a few others.  Now, with 2016 being the big anniversary year, and a make up year since 2015 only had one Pokémon game, Super Mystery Dungeon, along with Red, Blue and Yellow making a comeback on the Virtual Console, got to ask, if you got to have a say on the next batch of Pokémon games, wither something brand new, a different twist, or a remake of an older game, what would it be?  And what system would be for?  NX, PC, Smartphone or the new handheld system coming out in the next year or two.

As for me, would try to find a way to bring the entire Pokémon World into one game, with the NX being the primary system, with the handheld being an extension.  Mainly, bring everything that made each pair, or trio, unique, and bring them all into one, like being able to use the acorn pokeballs from Johto in other regions, or with the soar ability introduced, being able to see how that entire world looks like from up above.  Even focus on the area that is connecting Kalos, Unova, Orre, Johto and Kanto together, with 18 gyms, since a Dark Type Gym Leader is way past due, and being given the option to pick a town to be your starting point, and no particular order of which gym you should go to.  That, along with given the option of wither you want to be a trainer, or pick another career path.  Mainly, another version of Pokémon Go, or in some cases, something similar to a MMORPG.  And before anybody criticizes, chances are, by Gen 10, it just might happen eventually, especially since by then there would be way over a 1000 pokemon to catch, along with about half of them being Mega Evolutions, and maybe Spirit Evolutions.

The games I would like to see get a remake, and make a comeback, are Snap, which was a really fun game, and Colosseum, since that game had potential, just wasn't allow to demonstrate it's full potential.

Anyway, here is what I wanted to share, and if you want to share what kind of Pokémon game you would like to see made, or make a big return, feel free to share, and this is a flame free zone, so keep it clean.  Invitation is open to moderators, and doubt there are anything that would be considered a spoiler since I never really gave out anything that nobody already knows, or would be considered useful enough.

We need a Pokemon MMO... Nuff said :) 

Also, agreed with Stadium and Snap coming back! I used to sit at Blockbuster Video back in the 90's and just play the Demo on Snap (was too poor at the time to buy my own N64) but loved playing it none the less! Would like to see a modern return of it on PC/Console. Also getting a new Stadium that can link with the current Gen 3DS games would be cool as well.

An official Pokemon MMORPG for the inactive people who don't want to play Pokemon Go. (Honestly, I'm lazy so please make one.) :P

Archived