Taking offers on Regirock XY49

EB95

Feel free to post offers here or add me in game and send me a message (I'll be on all night).

There's an offer of 40ROS on publics already (65ROS to get it from Phantom Knight) so please no low ball offers.

That Regirock from Wayback Wednesday is worth 40x Packs?

I'm new and would really like to know.

By the looks of it, it isn't anymore. Yesterday it was worth 50-60, but now it looks like it's dropped significantly.

There is one being offered on public right now for 15 RS. Sorry to ruin a trade... 

I didn't realize it dropped so much already; my friend is relatively new, so I was hoping to get them a decent amount to jumpstart some standard decks.

I didn't realize it dropped so much already; my friend is relatively new, so I was hoping to get them a decent amount to jumpstart some standard decks.

Well, you can technically farm Promos endless, if you got enough time today.

Coin Tournament is like an endless farming spot ... you sometimes get more Coins from Tournament back than you pay (if you roll 1-2x Coins + 1-2x Mystery for example). Either way, if you play all 3x Battles, you won't loose much Coins and can just farm again and again and again.

Guess I did 10+ Coin Tournaments to finish that "Win 6x Battles (Tournament only)" for that special mission some weeks ago without loosing many Coins.

Archived