Trading Avatar Items Function Not Working?

Pikachu505

Hi, recently I made a new account (this one is an old one) and I would like to transfer/trade some avatar items to my new account. However, the TCGO trading system won't let me do this for some reason. I only have Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire avatar items left, why can't I trade them to my new account? If any more info is needed, let me know. Thanks for any response.

Why, exactly? I didn't even have any cards or anything on this account, I got a new email and that's all that happened. What exactly is the problem here? It's not like I made a bunch of accounts and cheated the system, I have two accounts on two different emails and I want everything on the one, that's all there is to it. Unless you mean me posting this is against the terms of service? I'm failing to see the problem.

Never mind, I checked the TOS and it appears there's nothing I can do to trade these items, and asking is apparently wrong. This thread can be closed I suppose.

Anyone have a REAL answer for me before I find a way to close the thread? I really need these items, I'm not breaking any rules, anyone have a solution? 

Archived