Crashing at 98%

jordanbrandon8

TCG online crashes for me at 98% when I try to load it up. I hadn't played for about a month and when I logged in I had an update. After it, it always crashes. I however have had little past issues. I'm using Windows 10 but since the recent update have had no issues. Also I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Same problem here. Haven't been able to access the game for four days because of it. Logged in and played successfully with no problems before that. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing both game and video card drivers with no luck.

I think it may be an issue with the update. All I can think of. Hopefully a patch will be out soon.

So the same thing for me happens, I have tried uninstalling, deleting all files associated, and reinstalling but the game crashes at 98% ...gr.

• 3 weeks later...

maybe can help you this post: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/43835-pc-windows-solution-problem-game-closed/

pd:check the 6# answers the pokemon support give another solution i hope you can solve it

I tried all options you said there and none worked =/ 

I've uninstalled, deleted every related file, cleared recycle bin, restarted, used a new browser to re-download and it still crashed at 98%. Is there any form of patch able to come out yet? Anyone know of anything?

Archived