New to game looking for Rayquaza EX and M Rayquaza EX

Kanji

Like the title says I just started the TCG online 2 weeks ago and I am looking to make Rayquaza EX Deck it would really help if someone would trade me these cards, I have a Florges EX, UMbreaon EX, and Lugia Break, all unlocked so I can trade them if anyone wants them.

Like the title says I just started the TCG online 2 weeks ago and I am looking to make Rayquaza EX Deck it would really help if someone would trade me these cards, I have a Florges EX, UMbreaon EX, and Lugia Break, all unlocked so I can trade them if anyone wants them.

Which Rayquaza and M Rayquaza are you looking for? How many of each are you looking for?

Which Rayquaza and M Rayquaza are you looking for? How many of each are you looking for?

1 of each but if you can give more that would be cool, anf im looking for the Rayquaza EX with M Ascension and the M Rayquaza EX with Emerald break

1 of each but if you can give more that would be cool, anf im looking for the Rayquaza EX with M Ascension and the M Rayquaza EX with Emerald break

Send me a friend request and I can give you one of each for free. 

If you send me a Friend Request and an offer, I can trade you both of those cards for any 1 of the three cards you listed.

If you send me a Friend Request and an offer, I can trade you both of those cards for any 1 of the three cards you listed.

K i sent it

Archived