Looking for 2 Jirachi promos (XY67)

RobRatt

This is a first for me.  Usually I just post offers in Public trading.  But since Jirachi's are few and far between, I figure it might be worthwhile to try it here.

Does anyone have 2 of the Stardust Jirachi for trade?

For EACH, I'm offering...

1 x Shaymin EX (ROS 77)

1 x Full-Art Shaymin EX (ROS 106)

5 x Generations packs

In a day or two, if no one replies, you'll find this in Public Offerings. :D

Please friend request and PM me in-game.

EDIT:  Original offer lowered a bit. Willing to negotiate if you're interested.

EDIT # 2:  This offer is revoked until we see how the price settles -- after the B&N bookstore promotion.  I didn't erase it, so the responses below make sense.

This is a first for me.  Usually I just post offers in Public trading.  But since Jirachi's are few and far between, I figure it might be worthwhile to try it here.

Does anyone have 2 of the Stardust Jirachi for trade?

For EACH, I'm offering...

2 x Shaymin EX (ROS 77)

1 x Full-Art Shaymin EX (ROS 106)

5 x Generations packs

In a day or two, if no one replies, you'll find this in Public Offerings. :D

Please friend request and PM me in-game.

Tomorrow is "Wayback Wednesday!" I would see if those promos drop first before trying to trade. Just an FYI... 

Tomorrow is "Wayback Wednesday!" I would see if those promos drop first before trying to trade. Just an FYI... 

Thank you RogueSpecter.  No doubt, you're probably right.

Anybody got that "gambling spirit?"  My offer stands this evening, but I might change it tomorrow. :cool:

Also, not sure if you are trying to get these for testing, or if you want them for collection, but Pokemon Ranger (coming in SSG) decimates Jirachi's viability and probably its value. 

If you want these for collection, I would advise you to wait until a few days after SSG releases. 

If you want them for testing, you probably want to flip them back after you are done.

Just my advice, feel free to take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Also, not sure if you are trying to get these for testing, or if you want them for collection, but Pokemon Ranger (coming in SSG) decimates Jirachi's viability and probably its value. 

If you want these for collection, I would advise you to wait until a few days after SSG releases. 

If you want them for testing, you probably want to flip them back after you are done.

Just my advice, feel free to take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Okay, with both of you offering sage advice, I've lowered my offer a bit.

They are for our collections, but I'm in no hurry. ...so many missing cards anyway. :)

Thanks for the tidbits.  I had never heard about Pokémon Ranger yet, and you're right, a supporter that gets rid of all effects pretty much renders Jirachi useless as a tech card.

Okay, with both of you offering sage advice, I've lowered my offer a bit.

They are for our collections, but I'm in no hurry. ...so many missing cards anyway. :)

Thanks for the tidbits.  I had never heard about Pokémon Ranger yet, and you're right, a supporter that gets rid of all effects pretty much renders Jirachi useless as a tech card.

Also, now u can get from barnes and nobles for a 20$ purchase this saturday! (Offer valid through the 29th!)

Also, now u can get from barnes and nobles for a 20$ purchase this saturday! (Offer valid through the 29th!)

The offer is only 1 per customer, so you would have to buy at least $11.95 worth of Pokemon TCG Merchandise at 2 Barnes & Noble stores to get two copies. 

Great if you have multiple BN locations in your area.

The offer is only 1 per customer, so you would have to buy at least $11.95 worth of Pokemon TCG Merchandise at 2 Barnes & Noble stores to get two copies. 

Unfortunately, like most Targets / Toys R Us, the workers simply don't care, and that's why some people ended up with 100 of those Pikachu / Meowth / Clefairy / Magikarp Promos and made a huge profit on them via many different websites :(

This can happen easily with B&N and end up dumping way more Jirachi into the game than intended. 

I sincerely hope that a quality bookseller would be a little more moralized than a retail giant, and hold out hope that we won't run into that problem, but it is a possibility.

Edit- I sincerely apoligize for creating this post.  I did not realize until it was too late that it would give the train the last little push it needed to get off the tracks, and so I am voluntarily going to try to bring it back.

The offer stands: on hold temporarily.  Please stay on topic (even though I failed.)

Only one per customer.  :)  ...that's funny.  :D

I still remember when the first couple sets came out (Base, Jungle, etc.), and WotC tried to limit sales. At first it was 5 packs, and then one box per person. One guy eventually hired immigrant families by the busload (30-40 at a time, at $5 per person) to buy them. It didn't work then either.

Can anyone really picture a store clerk telling me (or anyone) that I can't make 2 purchases on the same day because of that rare digital card (code) on the receipt?

Archived