Need some help with ***********)

Xensor

Ok, ever since pokemon go came out. my town had some thinking to do, also placed a curfew out and such. well they are planning on doing something for the players of pokemon go in my town.

i know there is 3 teams and such. but i am needing to know  somethings about the game cause i been asked to help with a event coming up in my city.

1.) Does pokemon go have ability to battle other players/pokemon?

2.) exactly what is the requirements for the game?

3.) how do you find the amount of pokemon you caught?

btw: i do not play this game as i can't download it due to not having the 8.0 ios sytem.  so what i mean by requirements are what is needed to join,play and etc. i know android and ios.

my city is planning on having like a league or such. depending on if the game does allow battles between other players there maybe a league of battles. if not then we are thinking of another way of making it fun and safe.

in my town i am a event helper. i usually help with events dealing with these type of games due to me use to work at a trading card store before it went out of business.

Nice to see another Pokemon Go ummm I guess not really player, but at least someone interested in it XD.

So heres your answers based on my extent of knowledge.

1: Yes and no. Yes you do have the ability to battle other players per say (more like a player's Pokemon) through the takeover of a gym, however not directly as of right now. They are said to be implementing that and the trading system "in the coming weeks and months"

2: Your system requirements are as follows (thanks to Serebii)

iOS devices

Requires iOS 8 or later

Compatible with IPhone 5 or later

Requires an Internet connection 3G 4G Wi-Fi-LTE

GPS and Location Services

Android

Android 4.4- 6.0.1

Preferred resolution of 720x1280 pixels

Requires an Internet connection

Note: Intel CPU devices will not work

3: Hmmm.... As to my extent of knowledge, there is no real set amount to see as to how many Pokemon you have caught total throughout the game, I would guess you could refer to how many Pokemon you have with you / 250 if you don't release them :/

Nice to see another Pokemon Go ummm I guess not really player, but at least someone interested in it XD.

So heres your answers based on my extent of knowledge.

1: Yes and no. Yes you do have the ability to battle other players per say (more like a player's Pokemon) through the takeover of a gym, however not directly as of right now. They are said to be implementing that and the trading system "in the coming weeks and months"

2: Your system requirements are as follows (thanks to Serebii)

iOS devices

Requires iOS 8 or later

Compatible with IPhone 5 or later

Requires an Internet connection 3G 4G Wi-Fi-LTE

Android

Android 4.4- 6.0.1

Preferred resolution of 720x1280 pixels

Requires an Internet connection

Note: Intel CPU devices will not work

3: Hmmm.... As to my extent of knowledge, there is no real set amount to see as to how many Pokemon you have caught total throughout the game, I would guess you could refer to how many Pokemon you have with you / 250 if you don't release them :/

ok that kinda answered my question.

what i meant by requirement tho was like: what the requirement to actually play, liike items, coins etc. unfort the editor is not being friendly with certain words.

i actually want to play this game, so its driving me up the wall knowing i can't due to iphone 4 not able to update to 8.0 (stuck at 7.2).

also what u mean by the battle system?

is it like the tcg style or pokemon red like, or a whole different type of battle thingy.

this is what my city wants to do:

either have battles between users using pokemon go or close off a set amount of space and your only allowed to be in that area to catch the pokemon, and we count the total of pokemon the player(s) captured during that timeframe they have. who ever got the most wins.

if it can't be done with any of these then tcg/video game from red to the latest game on gba, ds will be used but sun and moon.

ok that kinda answered my question.

what i meant by requirement tho was like: what the requirement to actually play, liike items, coins etc. unfort the editor is not being friendly with certain words.

i actually want to play this game, so its driving me up the wall knowing i can't due to iphone 4 not able to update to 8.0 (stuck at 7.2).

also what u mean by the battle system?

is it like the tcg style or pokemon red like, or a whole different type of battle thingy.

this is what my city wants to do:

either have battles between users using pokemon go or close off a set amount of space and your only allowed to be in that area to catch the pokemon, and we count the total of pokemon the player(s) captured during that timeframe they have. who ever got the most wins.

if it can't be done with any of these then tcg/video game from red to the latest game on gba, ds will be used but sun and moon.

The main requirement to play is PokeBalls. You need them to capture pokemon, everything else is technically not needed. What I meant by the battle system is the current gyms. They are only attack by clicking your opponent and then holding to charge specials.

What your city is trying to do sounds epic!!! You should invite me XD.

But as to your idea, I would propose possibly cordoning off an area, setting say an hour or 2 to catch Pokemon found around the area and then checking in what pokemon they caught and leveled up so you can keep track no cheating is taking place. Then have another hour or 2 to try and take over the gyms in the area, the team with the most gyms at the end of the time limit wins! Just an idea :P but do let me know how it goes, I want to set one in my city too!

The main requirement to play is PokeBalls. You need them to capture pokemon, everything else is technically not needed. What I meant by the battle system is the current gyms. They are only attack by clicking your opponent and then holding to charge specials.

What your city is trying to do sounds epic!!! You should invite me XD.

But as to your idea, I would propose possibly cordoning off an area, setting say an hour or 2 to catch Pokemon found around the area and then checking in what pokemon they caught and leveled up so you can keep track no cheating is taking place. Then have another hour or 2 to try and take over the gyms in the area, the team with the most gyms at the end of the time limit wins! Just an idea :P but do let me know how it goes, I want to set one in my city too!

you actually called out what we trying to do.

we have a big park that would be big enough to do this event. we are also trying to find someone in our city to test the app and see how it works with finding the pokemon.

they have to be lvl 5 to play in the event tho. but it prob be more of the video/tcg then the go version. we haven't decided exactly what is happening. me and my old boss is going over the details and trying to find out how go exactly works. we both can't download it due to system not able to update to 8.0 nor any androids to use

i would man if you was in the city. and to be honest it may not happen either. cause see, we would need some ppl to volunteer and cops to help out. even tho this idea actually came from a few officers. but the issue is time and getting ppl to help.

i know my old boss is gonna  hold a pokemon league this weekend but its only tcg and video games like poke red and such.

i am the main helper for it since i pretty much know how to handle it and still play the tcg. i know i am busy with working, designing my own website, and helping with the event this weekend and the one for go.

i haven't really been able to play tcgo i got to the 150 marker on the game.

you actually called out what we trying to do.

we have a big park that would be big enough to do this event. we are also trying to find someone in our city to test the app and see how it works with finding the pokemon.

they have to be lvl 5 to play in the event tho. but it prob be more of the video/tcg then the go version. we haven't decided exactly what is happening. me and my old boss is going over the details and trying to find out how go exactly works. we both can't download it due to system not able to update to 8.0 nor any androids to use

i would man if you was in the city. and to be honest it may not happen either. cause see, we would need some ppl to volunteer and cops to help out. even tho this idea actually came from a few officers. but the issue is time and getting ppl to help.

i know my old boss is gonna  hold a pokemon league this weekend but its only tcg and video games like poke red and such.

i am the main helper for it since i pretty much know how to handle it and still play the tcg. i know i am busy with working, designing my own website, and helping with the event this weekend and the one for go.

i haven't really been able to play tcgo i got to the 150 marker on the game.

Eh. .. I think you may need more then a park personally. .. Unless your park is about 3 kilometers in radius you may have problems getting some diversity. .. I would say hold it in about 2 weeks that way people have time to join since no major holidays etc. People would be out of school etc. It would also give them time to Lvl up to 5 which takes about a day or 2

Eh. .. I think you may need more then a park personally. .. Unless your park is about 3 kilometers in radius you may have problems getting some diversity. .. I would say hold it in about 2 weeks that way people have time to join since no major holidays etc. People would be out of school etc. It would also give them time to Lvl up to 5 which takes about a day or 2

well the pokemon go ain't happening. to many safety risks. also with hearing about some using it to rob people, we don't want to risk that either. since some of these players are kids.

we decided to do a indoor event with the tcg/vg instead.

lucky me i get to be the one they have to battle to win 100x packs of any set they want.

isn't that amazing. to be honest it is but not at the same time. cause see, inorder to win they have to beat me. but i am their weakness. which means i have to know their deck type. and i have to use their weakness against them. not meaning as regice or such. as in the bottom corner weakness x2 ordeal.

i also get to pick a random person to get stuck going against a lock deck since i am the only one allowed to use that type deck. if they beat me they get 200x packs.

yeah its a good idea but i just dont know the full details. this was brought up to me by my old boss. cool idea tho.

just dont know which lock deck to use. specially since i get access to any card that was ever made for pokemon trading card.

idk if i want

tinatoad

trev

vileplum

or what.

may do a toad/trev or tinatoad.

or just toad and bats.

pretty much it would go like this:

16 players

4 masters

1 main master

its like the elite four on the vg but in tcg and you have the previous elite four winner to go against. well in my town i am the only one who won the last tournment that was held in my area due to what happened to my old boss's shop.

they have to get pass the 4 masters to go against me. if they do not they lose. its ran like the vg elite four league.

in the vg its just like the tournment on our game we got now on ptcgo.

Archived