Which team did you choose? (Pokemon GO)

wwhsdjhudj

So with this new game comes a little bit of competitiveness XD. 

Once you hit level 5, you are able to choose to join one of the 3 teams listed below (with their leader captions XD):

Team Valor 

Candela: I’m Candela–Team Valor’s leader! Pokemon are stronger than humans, and they’re warmhearted too! I’m researching ways to enhance Pokemon’s natural power in the pursuit of true strength. There’s no doubt that the Pokemon our team have trained are the strongest in battle!

Represented by: Moltres

Team Mystic

Blanche: I am Blanche, leader of Team Mystic. The wisdom of Pokemon is immeasurably deep. I am researching why it is that they evolve. With our calm analysis of every situation we can’t lose!

Represented by: Articuno

Team Instinct

Spark: Hey! The name’s Spark — the leader of Team Instinct. Pokemon are creatures with excellent intuition. I bet the secret to their intuition is related to how they’re hatched. You never lose when you trust your instincts!

Represented by: Zapdos

So now that that's out of the way.... GO TEAM VALOR!!! XD I chose this team because I really agree with their ideals to be honest. No as much of a fan of the Legendary Bird Moltres, but my favorite color is Red, and my favorite part of the game is battling so it was a perfect fit! (Almost) Currently we have almost total control of the city we are in xD.

So now, if you guys want, show a little team spirit and tell us what team you picked, why, and how good is your team doing in your area! New players too! If you haven't hit level 5 yet, maybe you can get an idea from here XD.

Team Lugia!

... If they had one. But I went with Valor instead because I do agree with their ideals as well, plus the only legendary bird I ever got in card form was a 1st Edition Moltres. Also, Red is my favorite character from the Pokemon manga.

I just got lvl 5 and thought to ask here.  Is there any bonus/ability that is unique to each team?  I am thinking along the line of other MMORPG, ie. wizard guild members get magic bonus while fighter guild members get attack bonus.

I just got lvl 5 and thought to ask here.  Is there any bonus/ability that is unique to each team?  I am thinking along the line of other MMORPG, ie. wizard guild members get magic bonus while fighter guild members get attack bonus.

Nope, that would be awesome though XD

I chose Team Valor and then my friends and their other halves followed suite xD We're not doing so well where we live... well, we do but then the gyms get taken over and then we take them back at night when we drive around, lol.

Funny story, actually, when me, my other half and a friend of mine were walking around town at night, there was a bunch of kids sitting on a bench outside of McDonald's and a few kids inside who had just set up a PokéLure. One of the kids inside comes out and says to stop using their lure (jokingly of course) to which someone from the group of kids outside asks what team they were on to which they replied, "Mystic" and, I kid you not, everyone in the vicinity, including us three walking past, groaned and booed.

Archived