Gengar sleeves and box?

r00st3r3

I saw from searching through Gameplay Items that there is a Gengar sleeve and box. Does anyone have that for trade and how much would it be?

Thanks for reading.

I actually don't have one to trade right now. In fact, I've been keeping an eye in the Public Offers to get a second one for my son.  But, I thought I'd point out, there's a great difference in prices out there.  It seems that there's no absolute price guide that's followed, unlike the cards (which seem pretty consistent).

All of the gameplay items -- the ones that are no longer available -- tend to run pretty high.  I picked up one of the Gengar sets you've mentioned, along with the Gengar coin, for 15 Roaring Skies packs.  The trader who posted it was one of the reasonable (fair) guys though.  I've seen it offered for double that on a couple occasions, and it's just not worth it to me.

Many of the gameplay items are like this.  Caveat emptor.  ;)

I actually don't have one to trade right now. In fact, I've been keeping an eye in the Public Offers to get a second one for my son.  But, I thought I'd point out, there's a great difference in prices out there.  It seems that there's no absolute price guide that's followed, unlike the cards (which seem pretty consistent).

All of the gameplay items -- the ones that are no longer available -- tend to run pretty high.  I picked up one of the Gengar sets you've mentioned, along with the Gengar coin, for 15 Roaring Skies packs.  The trader who posted it was one of the reasonable (fair) guys though.  I've seen it offered for double that on a couple occasions, and it's just not worth it to me.

Many of the gameplay items are like this.  Caveat emptor.  ;)

^^ this.

@OP,

If you are talking about the M Gengar Vivid Set, that costs 15-20 depending on how much you are willing to overpay.

If you are talking about the Gengar Halloween Gameplay Set (comes with Coin), I don't know a legitimate price on them, but assume they are at least 15-20+

^^ this.

@OP,

If you are talking about the M Gengar Vivid Set, that costs 15-20 depending on how much you are willing to overpay.

If you are talking about the Gengar Halloween Gameplay Set (comes with Coin), I don't know a legitimate price on them, but assume they are at least 15-20+

M Gengar Vivid set is at a strange value because of how the box is in limited supply, but locked copies were given out last Halloween. The Sleeve is worth 3-4 but the box is worth 15-20 alone. 

I have a spare of each, I can let them go for 17 Roaring Skies. 

Gengar Halloween set I believe is worth 75-80. I've personally sold it for that much. Unless it returns to the store, perhaps this Halloween even, I don't see it's value dropping. Although, my expertise isn't gameplay items. If it's only worth 15-20, and I sold it for 78, then I got a really good deal. I can't promise I know it's exact value. 

M Gengar Vivid set is at a strange value because of how the box is in limited supply, but locked copies were given out last Halloween. The Sleeve is worth 3-4 but the box is worth 15-20 alone.

I have a spare of each, I can let them go for 17 Roaring Skies.

Gengar Halloween set I believe is worth 75-80. I've personally sold it for that much. Unless it returns to the store, perhaps this Halloween even, I don't see it's value dropping. Although, my expertise isn't gameplay items. If it's only worth 15-20, and I sold it for 78, then I got a really good deal. I can't promise I know it's exact value.

It is worth 75-80, 65-70 right now since the halloween near and some people just trying to sell it asap.

graywh, on 12 Jul 2016 - 12:12 PM, said: That's unbelievable.

[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Only links to official Pokémon sites are allowed on the forums. Links to or recommendations to other sites are not allowed]

Yes, the tradeable Mega Gengar sleeves came from a newsletter code.  What's unbelievable is that you got 85 packs for it.

Yes, the tradeable Mega Gengar sleeves came from a newsletter code.  What's unbelievable is that you got 85 packs for it.

it happens when there is none in the market and someone wants it bad, maybe he even posted a couple of cheap offers that nobody took, so he had to take it for that price, he better not know what he has done lol

Archived