1 Dowsing Machine

1 FA Ghetsis

1 Hoopa-EX (XY71 Promo)

1 Ho-oh EX DRX (Rebirth)

LF:

Shaymin-EX ROS

Packs

price in FC? or standart packs?=

I usually just go by like 85% of the Top Cut 2's prices. Anything in particular?

how much in dollars are the shaymin ex's?

I just wanted to point out that this is a virtual card game. There is no currency involved here. He is not selling real cards, nor trading virtual cards for real money

how much in dollars are the shaymin ex's?

I just wanted to point out that this is a virtual card game. There is no currency involved here. He is not selling real cards, nor trading virtual cards for real money

Selling virtual Nintendo property for real money is against their TOS in at least every Pokemon game I know of, and definitely in PTCGO.

Also, "LF" means "looking for," so when I say "LF Packs, Shaymin-EXs," I am saying I don't have them, but I would like to trade for them.

How much in Fates Collide are you trading your Junk Arms?

According to [http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/37031-phantom-knight-trading-company-pktc-open-best-prices-fast-service-and-awesome-rewards-for-an-awesome-community/],Junk Arms are 7 standard packs. I also cant find anywhere with them in stock.

FTC worth half a pack, so I'd say like 10 FTC/junk arm, 26 FTC for all 3.

If you can find any recent public offers that seem legit and lower, I'm happy to negotiate a bit.

Archived